Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$235
Hyatt.com$235
Priceline$235
Hotels.com$235
Travelocity$235
Traveluro$275
2,185 results
All reviews convention center the duke energy center great hotel room was clean valet parking fountain square walking distance hotel restaurant business trip reds game convenient location indoor pool downtown area valet service lobby conference stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 December 2021

For the rates of this hotel the expectations were not met. The beds were uncomfortable, the staff were just ‘doing their job’ and the restaurants were closed most of the time. Breakfast was only on Saturday and Sunday and their Breakfast Buffet was something you would find at a cheap motel.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2021

We're saddened to learn you did not enjoy your visit. Please accept our apologies for any issues with the beds and service, as well as for any disappointment with breakfast. We'll pass your comments along to the appropriate staff members, and we'd be grateful for another chance to impress you.

Reviewed 3 December 2021

Location is excellent. Great Value for downtown location. I will be back next year I could see the stadium from my previous room. Sotto, Bru, and The eagle are fantastic restaurants in the near area. Customer service was excellent.

1  Thank vickyray21
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2021

Dear Vicky,
We enjoyed hosting you at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. It's terrific you were impressed with our exceptional guest service and desirable location in downtown Cincinnati. Next time you are in town, we hope you will depend on us for your accommodations!

Reviewed 30 November 2021 via mobile

You spend this kind of money you should expect to be able to have dinner and breakfast. Here the dinner menu was nothing but bar food. And breakfast was grab and go. This is because the restaurant is open only Thursday through Sunday for lunch and dinner. And Saturday and Sunday are the only days you can get a sit down breakfast.. The rest of the time you are on your own.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2021

Dear Kim,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Due to the current climate, we have adjusted some hours to accommodate guests to the best of our abilities. The updated hours are shared with our guests prior to their arrival. However, if you are unable to enjoy our restaurant, we do have a market available from 7 am-8 pm. We appreciate you sharing with us.

Reviewed 30 November 2021

Never stayed here before, but will not hesitate to stay again if I'm in the area.
Easy to get to from the freeway, 2 blocks from the football (Paul Brown) stadium, several restaurants nearby. I asked for 1:00 p.m. check-in, but did not arrive until closer to 3 p.m. I had reserved a king, but it didn't matter what size bed(s) we got. The king wasn't ready so I took two queens. It was my oldest daughter and me; no big deal. I used the valet. I do not like to look for parking lots in cities I'm not familiar with. The valet is $35 per day, but it's worth it to not have to deal with the stress of one-way streets and finding a parking lot. Room was very well appointed, floor to ceiling windows. View across the street was a building being demolished; I wasn't there for the view anyway. Used the Concierge for our luggage while we attended the NFL game. My car was ready for me when we got back from the game. Staying here was one of the best ideas I've ever had while traveling. Thank you, Hyatt! Well done.

1  Thank Steelergal78
General Manager, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2021

We are thrilled to hear that you had a fantastic experience at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. With our well-equipped rooms and convenient valet service, you can be confident you will have a comfortable experience with us whether you are traveling for an event or just some relaxation. We hope you have an even better idea and come back and visit us again soon. Here We Go, Steelers!

Reviewed 30 November 2021

The room was fine, the corporate customer service terrible. 1700 spam emails from a one night stay! stop spamming me hyatt!!! do not contact, i dont want to file another restraining order. 200 minimum characters, thanks.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed our accommodations. However, we are very sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced with the emails. Although this is not typical, we have forwarded your note to our front desk manager to look into your concerns further. We apologize for any misunderstanding that may have occurred.
We are thankful for your feedback and hope we see you on your next visit to Cincinnati.