1,644 results
All reviews red roost tavern convention center across the street the duke energy center river view fountain square walking distance hotel restaurant valet parking reds game business trip paul brown stadium convenient location very nice hotel ball park valet service self park
Reviewed 25 April 2017

Welcoming lobby, very nice bar area with pleasant staff. We came in early and enjoyed the quiet before the conference. Nicely done room with good service, no complaints. Excellent conference facilities all on one floor easy to stay in one general area. Easy location to the riverfront which is very nice. Opening day of baseball and the city was swarming with fans. Downtown area is steps away. Nice overall experience in a new city for us.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
John F, Hotel Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2017

Hello LShank2014,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati! I am happy that you enjoyed your conference and the overall hotel. We hope you will come and stay with us again on a future visit to Cincinnati! Have a great rest of the week!

Reviewed 25 April 2017

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
John F, Hotel Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2017

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Stayed here when we were in town to watch the Cubs play the Reds. Very clean hotel and close to the ballpark. We were able to walk everywhere we wanted to go. Valet parking is $30 for 24 hrs., but there is a parking garage across the street that is much cheaper if you don't plan on using your car. Valet allows you to retrieve your car as many times as you like for no extra charge. Parking garage charges you each time you leave and return. Most importantly, the beds were super comfy!

2  Thank CharmaneK
John F, Hotel Manager at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Hello CharmaneK,

Thank you for the feedback of your recent stay at Hyatt Regency Cincinnati. I am glad that you enjoyed your overall stay and am happy that you like the mattresses. All of the hotel mattresses are brand new as of November 2016 and are Hyatt's brand standard Hyatt Grand Bed II by Sealy. We look forward to seeing you again on a future visit to downtown Cincinnati!

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Walking in the front door the hotel looked very nice! New city, new experience right?! I was so excited to be there. Upon walking up to the front desk my whole view changed of the hotel and i hadnt even checked in. The front desk personal seemed very snooty and seemed as though they has a look as though they wanted to say " why are you here you dont look like you have enough money" type look. The guy was rude to begin with which set the tone for my whole trip. My wife and i were not offered a cart to take up our luggage, looking around we noticed everyone else was offered one but us. We thought that strange. Thats okay tho we got our luggage to our room just fine no thanks to you guys. The guy at the front deak kept coming over to where we were sitting in the lobby acting as if he was re arranging the furniture. I felt like we were being watched! We were a group of 4 gay females is that why he kept watching us. All we wanted was a nice weekend away from home. I am a nurse and my wife works with cars we both have very stressful jobs stress shouldnt have been an issue here at the hyatt but it was a major issue and you guys did nothing to help us out at all.

The rooms were a bit small for.the price. I was hoping for something bigger. I had called the hotel prior to make sure that my other two family members were on the same floor as us. We booked the room at the same time. When i called the hotel the lady that answered assured us that the rooms were on the same floor only a room apart. when we got there we were 5 floors apart. The communication sucks. I would have rather had you guys tell me from the jump that you couldnt put us on the same floor and be honest insted of lieing.

The room service wasnt that great. I was brought a broken make up mirror. And the last day i was there i had lost my menu of complementary items so i called from my familys room cause they had their list. The opperator that answered was obviously gay. Im gay so thats not a big deal just saying that to describe the guy. He was rude for one and two he had a attitude cause i called from my families room as if we were a bother. Thats what you guys are there for right?. To make our stay awsome and to accommodate our needs. All of them.

Breakfast could have been complementary and the pool could have been left open a little longer for adaults. There is no life guard so how come it couldnt have been left open at least untill 12.

The only nice thing about you guys is you had a starbucks down stairs as im a starbucks junkie.

And one more thing. When we checked in we were notified that tjere was a 50 dollar security deposit for each night that i had asked about over the phone and the girl prior to.... And she said there were no other fees. I brought enough cash to pay for the rooms and was forced to pull another 100 off for the deposit. Oir family checked in after us and was only charged 50 because they only brought enough for the room payment. We both were in the same situation bit only they were given a break. How does that seem fair.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Kristyn S,

We appreciate you taking your valuable time to give us your feedback. It is feedback that allows us to pinpoint the areas where we can work to improve as a hotel and to ensure that we can deliver the best experience for all of our guests.

I am sorry to hear about your disappointment during your recent stay at our hotel. At Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, we strive to go above and beyond for all of our guests and it is our mission to provide “Authentic Hospitality” for every guest that chooses to stay with us. Please know that your experience is not typical of our hotel and surely does not live up to the high standards that we strive to provide, and for that I am sorry. We take great pride in accepting and celebrating differences and individuality all people and I can assure you that the service you received had nothing to do with you personally. I hope that you will allow us another chance on a future visit to downtown Cincinnati to show you our true potential. We look forward to the opportunity to win back your loyalty to our hotel and brand.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

Clean, welcoming staff, love that's it's connected to conference center.
My whole family felt comfortable & appreciate that everything went smooth including checking in, valet& housekeeping
Only complaint was they promised a rollaway bed but them weren't able to give us one because the room was too small.
This hotel is much cleaner than the other one attached to the convention center

Hello Natasha J,

Thank you for your review of Hyatt Regency Cincinnati! I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your overall stay. I am sorry about the miscommunication regarding the rollaway as we can only place rollaways in our single King size bed guestrooms per fire code. We look forward to welcoming you back on a future visit! Have a great rest of the week!