Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HolidayInn.com$115
Booking.com$115
Hotels.com$115
Priceline$115
Travelocity$115
Traveluro$134
All reviews hot tub fridge and microwave recommend this hotel bathroom door elaine lobby
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2021

Staff were friendly and professional. The room was really dated. The wood on the bathroom door was peeling off in large strips. The beds were full sized, not queen sized. The room was dark and small. We didn’t use any of the amenities. Breakfast was buffet only. No option for just a coffee and a yogurt. Location was good near food and shopping.

Date of stay: October 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate (I-275E), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2021

Hi Kristina D,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a candid review. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding the room condition, bathroom, bed size, lighting, and breakfast option. I understand your dismay and I am sorry. This is not the joy of travel for all experience that we wanted for all our guests. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for the necessary improvements needed on our end.

I appreciate you as our guest and I still hope you would give us another chance in the future.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 September 2021

Hotel is a little dated, but the exterior is kept up and the check in was peasant. Upon entering the room we found some mold on the grout in the bathroom tiles, some pet kibble on the floor from a previous pet stay, entrees in the refrigerator from a previous guest as well as a used towel hanging on the rear of the bathroom door. Those were the most concerning items despite the other small things like carpet stains, very well worn furniture, hair dryer hidden behind stacks of towels in cabinet, etc.....

Thought about asking for a different room but the location was good and it seemed like quiet rooms around us so we decided to stay where we ere. We brought some cleaning supplies with us due to covid so we went over everything a few times to make it feel safer for us, and after seeing all the problems when we first walked in it is a good thing we did.

The area is nice, close to shopping, food and out of the city hustle and bustle. Just wish the room had been better prepared for our arrival. The room was disappointing but we enjoyed the visit to the area. With all the shortcomings of this check in, I think management needs to spend a little time following up on it's staff to insure things are done properly.

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 6 August 2021

This was a nice place to stay but there isn't much around it like restaurants. It is a mostly industrial area so you have to drive to a place to eat or to fins something to do. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 21 July 2021

We had a long weekend of walking around. I was very sore and wanted to book a place that had a hot tub. I booked the Courtyard in Cincinnati on my phone and checked in a few minutes later. However, I was informed when I inquired at the desk, that it was still closed due to COVID (though there was nothing mentioned about this on the site when I booked it). The frustration from that, plus the charge for parking that I hadn't known about, resulted in me canceling and settling for this Holiday Inn a little out of our way (because they said their pool and hot tub was open when I called to make sure before booking).

Even though I read some of the reviews here, I thought I would chance it anyways. Yes, the place does look rundown and has a very shady feel about it; even though the staff was wonderfully friendly and the lobby was very nice and spacious (and yes, the hot tub was nice and overall worth it for me). It looked as though a considerable amount of effort had been put into the hotel to make it more updated and nicer on the inside, but it just fell short. Yes, it does smell musty, and as you can see from the pictures I've included, signs of damage/neglect, and filth are apparent. The luggage carts were also a little old and gross; and riding in the elevator was an uncomfortable experience with so many creepy/creaking noises that it made you wonder when the last inspection was (and made you pray that you weren't going to plummet to your doom). Additionally, the ice maker near our room wasn't working and the electronic locks were old and struggling to function.

The room itself was ok; we liked having the fridge and microwave for our stuff. The bathroom door, shower head, and vent were dirty/damaged. The overall atmosphere of the room also felt "off." We let our praise and worship music play on our computer while we stepped out for dinner and things felt a little better by the time we got back.

The other thing I thought was weird (though not a deal breaker for us) was that there wasn't a free breakfast. Yet, the breakfast that you could pay for (according to what I read/viewed on the site) looked identical to the FREE breakfast that the Holiday Inn provided us in Florence.

Overall, I probably wouldn't choose this place again, but it's still better than your budget hotels that are crawling with crime and critters. If you have to "settle", you can do that here. If you don't, go someplace a little newer/nicer.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 11 June 2021 via mobile

It was so depressing to drive up to the entrance. Very dark, no ornamentation, no plants—nothing except a trash can and dirty rugs. I wanted to leave immediately. The elevator was SO far from the lobby AND one had to travel UP a ramp carrying luggage. The room is ok—just a place to spend the night.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Eastgate (I-275E), an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2021

Hello Eurodame,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to leave us feedback.

What you described is certainly not the welcome experience we're accustomed to providing our guests. I am sorry to learn that the level of cleanliness at the hotel entrance fell below expectations. I have shared your comments with the hotel management, and I trust that the actions that will be taken will make your next stay with us better than the last.

I hope you stay with us again!

Best regards,