5 people are viewing this hotel
$196
Hotels.com$199
Travelocity$199
Traveluro$217
All reviews great location front desk fountain square valet parking within walking distance valet service same building free breakfast ball game clean rooms great american ballpark reds game downtown floor lobby garage stadium
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2022

Registration was a joke; no one available. When we wanted to get our car, there was no attendant. The room itself was nice, but we never could get WiFi to work. We were given a room on the 10th floor expecting a view of Cincinnati at night. We faced a back alley.

Date of stay: February 2022
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Megan Perez, Guest Services / Front Office at Hampton Inn & Suites Cincinnati-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2022

Hi There,

Megan here from Hampton Inn & Suites. Thank you so much for the feedback on your stay!

I apologize about the experience you had here at our property. I will be sure to talk with the front desk to make sure if they step away from the desk to make sure they're putting their sign up that says they will return shortly and they're away helping a guest. Our valet staff was a little short staffed and could've been away getting a car for a guest. We are now fully staffed in the Valet area and haven't had any recent issues.

Again I apologize, have a great day. (:

Reviewed 25 January 2022 via mobile

Won’t be staying here again. Upon entering the room I immediately noticed a pair of used socks on the floor. They smelled horrible and we had to use tweezers to pick them up and throw them away. There was also large writing with black marker on the bathroom walls. Half of the elevators were out of service when we got there, and the other half broke the next morning. We were on the top floor and had to take a service elevator (full of cleaning supplies and other items) just to get back to our room. Very unprofessional and dirty overall. Plus, parking is very expensive and is in a nearby public parking garage. The breakfast was very unappetizing as well. If you’re going to spend almost $200/night I’d definitely stay somewhere else.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hi There,

Megan here from Hampton Inn & Suites. Thank you so much for the feedback on your stay.

I want to apologize about your experience. We are working with our housekeeping staff to make sure the cleanliness of the rooms. We are aware of our elevator situation and we are working daily with the elevator company to get all of our elevators up and running.

Again, I apologize. Have a great day. (:

Reviewed 4 January 2022

Unprofessional staff, noise, smell of marijuana, trash everywhere, front desk mgmt unavailable, etc. we were promised a refrigerator in the room, just to find out that was not the case when we arrived.Had to throw our food away.

Date of stay: December 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello There,

Megan here from Hampton Inn & Suites. Thank you so much for the feedback on your stay here with us!

I apologize if the staff was unprofessional. We are a non smoking property, and housekeeping should be reporting any incidents of smoke/smoke scent. I will be sure to talk with housekeeping to make sure this is being done. Depending on the night of your stay, as the front office manager, I alternate Sundays and work every Saturday. I apologize if I was not available during the night of your stay. I'd be more than happy to discuss any concerns with you if you'd like to reach out to me directly. If so please call the property at 513-354-2430.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

Valet Robert is the man. Very willing to help out with whatever needs you have. Helped us with figuring out where we should go around town to have a good time. We ended up have the best time after checking out his suggestions

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

Robert’s hospitality was on point and made sure we had an amazing night. 10 out of 10. Without Robert I’m not sure our experience would of been quite the same. He made sure we felt at home and that we had everything we need.

Trip type: Travelled with family