3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$254
View deal
Booking.com$254
Priceline$254
Travelocity$254
Hotels.com$254
Hampton$254
Traveluro$285
All reviews great location front desk fountain square valet parking historic building within walking distance valet service free breakfast clean rooms great american ballpark reds game hotel staff checking out downtown floor lobby garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

Robert’s hospitality was on point and made sure we had an amazing night. 10 out of 10. Without Robert I’m not sure our experience would of been quite the same. He made sure we felt at home and that we had everything we need.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2022 via mobile

Robert was amazing, very friendly, the hotel was clean. Such a great place but Robert really made our trip special. We will most certainly be back. Robert is the man. The location is good to but for real Robert!!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 December 2021

One of the best Hampton Inn’s I have stayed at. Between the valet to the front staff, and every person in between this was a great experience for my wife and I. People always say they are to expensive but my philosophy is you get what you pay for.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 December 2021

Everything was horrible I don’t have anything pleasant say about this establishment thank youIf I were to go out of town again I would not recommend this hotel for me nor my family or any of my friends if you’re cuckoo job please try to fix whatever problems that need to be face since I was building thank you

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 December 2021

Excellent valet service, Ryan who parked our car was knowledgeable of directions around the city for places to eat for breakfast and the whole team upstairs at the hotels front desk very friendly. The entry lobby is historic and grand which we really enjoyed.

Trip type: Travelled on business