Lowest prices for your stay
Wyndham
$79
$79
Vio.com
$78
Travelocity$79
Hotels.com$79
Lol.travel$96
All reviews full kitchen front desk hot breakfast room was clean sleeper sofa minute drive great stay kings island waffle maker free breakfast living room first floor microwave cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2022 via mobile

I don’t understand how this hotel could possibly have the rating it does on TripAdvisor. It was a horrible experience from top to bottom. The room was very dirty. We were assured it was a non-smoking room and the smell of smoke was terrible. The smell of smoke in the hallways and elevators was also terrible. Overwhelming. The entire place was run down and not clean. We did not spend the night and after being told we would be refunded the charge is still on our card. Warning: Don’t stay here!!!!

Room tip: Avoid this hotel at all cost
Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2022

Great place to stay! The staff were very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and good location off Hwy 75. My daughter was having her first child and they were very flexible in changing my extended stay dates, not once but twice. I didn't have to worry about my hotel room and just focused on my new grandson!

Reviewed 12 July 2022

I'm really not sure how they still have a good review status. I wish I would have read the recent comments before I booked this place. This hotel was beyond disgusting. We booked the 2 king rooms w/ full kitchen suite for 3 nights. When I walked into the lobby around 5:00 to check in, it was not as I had seen pictured on the site. Dingy and musty smelling. As we walked through the hallways it still smelled very musty and damp. My husband thought maybe they had water damage or cleaned the carpets with dirty water . When we got into our room it was the same smell only stronger. I went to try to open the windows, but they were sealed shut. There was no way for me to air out the room, which it definitely needed. I sprayed down with Lysol and Febreze trying to get the smell out. The best way I can describe it is if you have ever left a load of wash in the machine and a day or two later open it up - that nasty damp dirty water smell that your clothes have is what the hotel smelled like. There were multiple stains on the couch - i wouldn't let the kids sit on it. There were also holes in the sheets. The pool was dirty and definitely NOT like it's pictured on their website. So, we went to dinner at Ruby Tuesdays across the road which in itself was kind of dirty and the food didn't taste very good, but I will say they were short-staffed and the waitresses were All-stars. When we got back to the hotel around 6:30, keep in mind we'd only been checked in for an hour and a half at this point and spent 10 minutes in the room, I told the lady at the front desk that my husband and I were not happy with the room and we were checking out immediately. Now as a host, my first thought would have been, "oh my goodness, why? What can we do?" But she just said, "I can't give you a refund for today." Didn't ask me why I wasn't happy or what could be better. So clearly they know there's a problem. I was charged $233 for the night, having not spent more than 10 minutes in the room, but it was so worth leaving because Drury Inn across the way was top notch. Highly recommend that place. Smaller suite, but pool & hot tub, plus free breakfast, dinner, & 3 alcoholic drinks per night per adult. Go there- NOT HERE!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 June 2022

Hotel was filthy, pool was just as filthy. The rooms were unclean. Laundry room was filthy. The whole first floor smelled like weed. The rooms had stains all over the walls, and the air conditioner vents were disgusting.

Reviewed 16 June 2022

While the room was reasonably clean the common areas (such as the lobby and the elevator) were filthy. The decor does not seem to have ever been updated. It is a very tired and run-down property. Do not stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled on business