“Great waitress”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Groups
Reviewed 4 January 2018

We had 3 separate checks and 9 person party...only 2 messups,my steak was over cooked ..but replaced and even included new sides when returned...good practice,I would say!

Reviewed 8 October 2017

maddie was amazing remembered us..food was consistant came out hot very tasty great choices good cheap eats very pleased will eat here again

Reviewed 12 September 2017

The food was ok here - typical bar food. Burgers, chicken fingers, salads, soups, sandwiches, etc. Service was slow, but the food order for our table of 6 came out in phases. Two plates at a time. My daughter's order came out almost 10 minutes after the rest of us were served. I'm thinking that is one of the reasons this restaurant was not busy during lunch on the weekend. Probably won't return.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

For a chain it has reliable service and good happy hour specials. I could make a meal out fo the chips and salsa!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

After deliberating about what to order we settled on the 2 for $22 menu. Shortly after I ordered the pork fajita dinner our server returned and said the restaurant is no longer serving any pork items. HUH?? There were many pork items listed in the menu. So I changed my order to a hamburger. The hamburger was very good. So were the frozen drinks we had during Happy Hour.

1  Thank Marilyn W