“Decent Food, Dated Ambiance”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #631 of 2,031 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 20
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Bar Scene
Reviewed 12 September 2017

The food was ok here - typical bar food. Burgers, chicken fingers, salads, soups, sandwiches, etc. Service was slow, but the food order for our table of 6 came out in phases. Two plates at a time. My daughter's order came out almost 10 minutes after the rest of us were served. I'm thinking that is one of the reasons this restaurant was not busy during lunch on the weekend. Probably won't return.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

For a chain it has reliable service and good happy hour specials. I could make a meal out fo the chips and salsa!

Reviewed 18 June 2017

After deliberating about what to order we settled on the 2 for $22 menu. Shortly after I ordered the pork fajita dinner our server returned and said the restaurant is no longer serving any pork items. HUH?? There were many pork items listed in the menu. So I changed my order to a hamburger. The hamburger was very good. So were the frozen drinks we had during Happy Hour.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

A great bar experience, Blood Orange Margarita's, and a Prime Rib Taco/Chili Bowl with Avocado , were amazing! How can you explain having all my favorite things in one place? I loved it! Everything I ate was delicious, including the appetizers. One was a chili cheese dip, my personal favorite. Positively yummy!). The very best thing, though, for our large group was the service. We moved from the bar to our table with ease, and lots of help! Service was careful, caring and fun! Nothing is better than a good attitude from a busy server.
Tinme to reconnect with my local Chili's!

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Clean and nice atmosphere. Tex - Mex foods and lots of burgers! ( It was all you can eat burger night). The server was great. The quesadillas were great and the bean soup was superb. The ribs were light on sauce and meat. The couples 2 meal special was plenty of food for $20. Too many fries with each meal! A few TVs if you want to watch sports. Enjoy!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We hope to see you again soon!