“Above average!”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Clean and nice atmosphere. Tex - Mex foods and lots of burgers! ( It was all you can eat burger night). The server was great. The quesadillas were great and the bean soup was superb. The ribs were light on sauce and meat. The couples 2 meal special was plenty of food for $20. Too many fries with each meal! A few TVs if you want to watch sports. Enjoy!

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2016

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 September 2016

Lots of choices on the menu. We were there with family - some had chicken nachos, we had a Santa Fe chicken salad which was excellent. The service was superb! Our server was very informative - I even asked her to choose between two salads for me - she explained each choice. Our drinks were refilled before they were empty. Very friendly and courteous. One of the best servers I've ever had!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

Good food good service Had a friendly efficient waitress who didn't forget about us though she had a table of 8. Gave nachos w salsa special for tweeting about restaurant

Reviewed 7 August 2016

On August 1, 2016 a friend, visiting from Tennessee, suggested that we grab a bite at Chili's. This was my first time dining here so I had no idea what to expect. Upon our arrival we were greeted by a very friendly server who apprised us of the featured menu items of the day, and took our beverage orders; their mango-flavored ice tea was superb! My eyes focused on the "lighter choices" section of the menu and I selected the pasilla chili chicken which was grilled and covered with a pasilla-honey chili sauce, and came with a warm corn/black bean salsa and steamed broccoli. I thoroughly enjoyed this entire dish: the grilled chicken was cooked to perfection, the salsa combination was tasty, and the broccoli was absolutely superb (slightly cooked, and thankfully not too crunchy). I do not eat out often but was totally satisfied with this meal. I am very much looking forward to my next visit to chili's!

Reviewed 6 August 2016

As I do not feel confortable about the cleanless so I ask to go and the food was great taste considering how dirty is the bar when I sit and my arms felt glue so I do not want to image what I eat but I was hungry. But taste good. Service qualify 6 from 10.