“Good Thai food on the go”
Review of Thai Express

Thai Express
Ranked #529 of 2,097 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 11 November 2016

Thai Express is a small takeout eatery close to the University. You can watch the food prepared in the open kitchen while you wait. The food is typical Thai fare, tasty and reasonable priced.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Great takeaway--crunchy vegetables,delicious sauces, good variety. This is understandably a popular place with university students. The food is great, abundant, and affordable.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

It had been a while since I'd eaten there and there have been a few minor changes (mostly noticed with appetizers) but overall the food is still awesome. I'd say the best Thai food in the city...

Reviewed 3 August 2015

The short wait is worth it for the delicious food. I don't eat here often, but it is always good when i DO go.

1  Thank Jessica L
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

My family and I decided to try this place out based on all the good reviews on the portion and price. Boy, did we get it wrong. We ordered one chicken pad Thai, and one holy basil stir fry. The total was $16. I don't know why it would be since their menu says $7.50 each. And I know they don't have sales tax for food, But still we paid $16. I submitted some photos to warn the other travelers as well. The portion size was very small, it looked like leftovers. The chicken seemed as though it had somehow melted into little chicken pellets. The bean sprouts were at least a week old, and there was lots of water inside my pad Thai. The stir fry was even smaller potion(kids size). They both tasted terrible. Please stay away from this place, add a couple of dollars and you can get much better quality food somewhere else.

4  Thank Rain Y