“UNDERSTAFFED”

Ranked #427 of 2,020 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Same great location we've been at for thirty years, with a brand new shiny restaurant.
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I will start by saying the food was great and the waiter we had was nice and attentive as she could be. But there are seriously understaffed
CONS- no one came to seat us or acknowledge us the entire time.
Floors,counters needs to be clean
So understaffed no one was able to stop and wash silverware so they started handing out plastic ware.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

The best aspects of going to a Waffle House are 1) consistently good food and 2) being made to feel at home. This location got the first part right and failed on the second. In this case it was the loudness. I arrived to blaring hip hop music. That was bad enough (so bad when I took a call the people on the other end asked if I was at a concert); but top it off with an overly talkative cook flirting endlessly and mindlessly with a waitress and you have the setting for an unpleasant experience. Would never set foot in this Waffle House again - they failed the customer experience class.

1  Thank A C R
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Waffle and country ham!
It was odd when I overheard staff talking about who made the awful orange juice and no one decided they should pull it not serve it!

The place is fast food with a tasty waffle. The country ham is very tasty coffee was not great but I like it as a quick dive.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

We stopped in for breakfast on Weds, April 5. Good food and great service from our waitress. It was only her second day on the job, but she handled some difficult situations with a few guests really well. We left her a great tip and several words of encouragement.

Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

Some friends and I travelled to Cincinnati Ohio on a short road trip. The only restaurant we stop at is The Waffle House because of its consistency and fair price.
This Waffle House, like others was clean, the food excellent and waitresses friendly and interact with strangers as friends. I ordered the T-Bone Steak, eggs and hash brown potatoes. Everything was cooked to perfection and served with bottomless coffee refills. Every time we go out of town we always search out The Waffle House and it has never disappointed.