“Food was terrific”
Review of Seasons 52

Seasons 52
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #41 of 2,163 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food here was really good. I had the filet, my partner had the salmon and both were perfect. Be sure to try the mushroom bisque. It's worth the trip by itself.

I dropped a star just because the service was slow. We were there on a busy Friday night (5:45 reservation), but near the end of the meal the waitress was swamped. It's like she was a wine delivery service.
In spite of that I'd happily go back.

1  Thank edwardcY6658TH

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stopped in for an early dinner solo (5:30), and was given a cozy booth. My server was fabulous, & let me order off the happy hour menu so I was able to try more variety. Brussels sprouts were amazing, the pear/burrata/pancetta salad blew me away, & scallops! THEN a small dessert & wine. Perfect service, atmosphere, and food. I'll come back.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice atmosphere, great food, and outstanding service. Really nice place to sit back and relax and know you have good food on the way. Good value with their specials.

Reviewed 5 October 2018

My wife and I spent took a personal day in the middle of the week and ventured 2 hrs from the Columbus area to Cincinnati. I have had Seasons 52 on my list for 2 years, after the suggestion from out of town technology consultants rating it very high.
Well, we were not disappointed! The service was top notch, and our meals were up to the great service and ambience!
We had the avocado toast for an appetizer, and both ended up ordering the crab cake sandwich, and the porcini mushroom soup as our sides. Yum!

Reviewed 1 October 2018

Some Nice things, but somethings.....just OK. It may have just been me, and it seemed like the other 5 folks enjoyed their meals, but I was disappointed. Good, friendly service from Amber, with a nice complimentary toast of bubbly for the Anniversary couple. My rainbow trout was dried out. I would say it was over cooked. It was accompanied with a side dipping sauce of Dijon(?) mustard with dill that did not match at all. And I like all those flavors, so unlike my wife, it was not because I do no like dill. Desserts were good for the most part, but the Crème Brûlée with RAISINS in the bottom seemed odd as well. It was another guest's choice. It did raise everyone's eyebrows. I have seen fruit in Crème Brûlée , but never raisins. I guess I am thinking, "that for the money, everyone should be happy."