“Pleased, would return ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very large restaurant, and gets crowded on game days. We walked here after a Bengals game for dinner. We had to wait a little while for a table, but that was understandable, given that it was a game day.

We ordered a coconut shrimp appetizer, and it was very good. A large quantity. I had the parmesan crusted pork loin, and it was outstanding. My significant other ordered the tortilla stack, and it was very good.

This is the kind of place where you stop for drinks before or after events. Overall, the food is very good.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The restaurant was cold.. the food was good but I had to go get my own silverware. When I complained to manager she asked what she wanted me to do. Smh this is horrible service I'll spend my 77.00 dollars somewhere else.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went with my friends after a day in Cinci. The tacos were okay. The tortilla soup on the other hand...best I've ever had! I want to go back just for the soup. My friends all really enjoyed their food also. Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, excellent location.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Called about reservations, they said they did call ahead, we could put our name on the list. Added our name, called an Uber and arrived at the restaurant about 30 minutes later. The hostess said it would be another 15 minutes. 30 minutes later we were still waiting. My husband went to check on our table, they forgot about us. They sat us at this time. The server was overwhelmed, forgot everything, had to keep coming back to bring drinks, condiments, etc. we had to ask multiple times for each request, only sweet n low and mayonnaise, plus the beer she couldn’t remember. The food was mediocre at best. My son ordered a burger medium, it was so burnt we sent it back. They brought him another one, but the remainder of our party was finished eating. The service was really poor, we understand it was a busy Saturday, but the server either needed help or more training. Embarrassing dining experience, as we picked this restaurant as a family outing with extended family members.

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

the location of this place was awesome, right in the heart of where the cincinnati reds and the bengals play. however, the food was pricey for what you got. i got the traditional wings and the buffalo sauce was alright, but the wings were small! it was $13 for only 10 small wings. pizza was alright but everything was expensive for what you got. beer varieties are good though, lots of options for beer and food.