Lowest prices for your stay
$257
Hotels.com$257
Travelocity$257
Lol.travel$325
1,823 results
All reviews contemporary art two floors front desk staff love this hotel valet parking metropole penguins galleries hip exhibits downtown nada
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 November 2022

Excellent service as usual and a new gorgeous manager on the day of the 11th Farries , kindly offered to carry in my bags and open the door for me was splendid..

Restaurant staff were lovely as was the food.

Fantastic place , and it’s superb we have a sexy James Bond now working there to look forward to seeing next time , ummm the black suit .

Mindi

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 November 2022

Francisco was literally the best hotel receptionist I’ve ever encountered with. Positive vibes, very knowledgeable & even was able to get us in a early check in. Great kid for sure and a dope hotel!!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Front Desk, Guest Services / Front Office at 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2022

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati.

Reviewed 24 November 2022

Staff is excellent (especially at front desk) really helpful recommending restaurants and activities , location & price are very good as well !!

I would definitely come back with my familiy and friends

Reviewed 22 November 2022 via mobile

Fabulous place! All service was excellent and the location can’t be beat. It’s in the middle of everything.
The room was very cleverly designed and the two floors of the museum was excellent. It’s a really special place.
I can’t wait to return!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 19 November 2022 via mobile

We love this hotel! The art is so special and the location is perfect for downtown shopping and was convenient to go see the Lion King which we had tickets for.

Francisco checked us in and was amazing above and beyond to be able to do an early checkin, which I have not experienced in so long at a hotel, and fewer airbnbs are offering these days. We were planning to leave our bags at the desk which they do offer but the room was ready 6 hours before checkin and we were so happy to have a rest before we ventured out!

The rooms are spacious and very clean. I love love the art everywhere, and think the concept is so cool. We were really comfortable and happy overall.

Everyone was so friendly and welcoming from the the time we pulled up until we checked out. I’ll definitely be back when I’m in the city!

Trip type: Travelled with family