“Awesome Valentines Day Dinner!!”

Nicola's Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Nicola's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #37 of 1,953 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Liberty Street
Description: Nicola's is located on the corner of East Liberty and Sycamore Street
Kentucky
“Awesome Valentines Day Dinner!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2012

I decided to book Nicola's based on reading the reviews on TA. The dining experience was spot on perfect. I travel globally for business and can state that Nicola's is up there with the best dinig experiences I have had...and it is now our fav Cincinnati dining destination. Our waiter Ron did an excellent job...he did not push us at all and served our needs perfectly. The food was well prepared and presented. my GF had the Goat Cheese salad and Artic Char entree which were both excellent. I had the Short Ribs entree which was excellent as well. The wine selection was excellent with a good selection of Italian reds! The atmosphere also added to the experience. While the place had a good crowd we were able to enjoy a romantic dinner with quiet conversation. No other tables distracted us other than when we looked at their food!! We have already decided to return for our Valentines Day dinner next year!!Highly suggest you try Nicola's! It is a little pricey....but worth it!!

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank CincyTraveler60
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

• Korean first
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Just recommended it last week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2012

This is my go-to gourmet get a way in Cincinnati for my huband and I to go as a treat! The fresh menu and authentic ideas and LOCAL!!!!!! not a chain makes this special and a pick over many other restaurants when given the choice! Whren friends ask me somewhere special to eat out with guests or for themselve I tell them Nicola's! Servers, wine, food, atmosphere ALL!

Canonsburg, Pennsylvania
“Very nice meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2012

Overall the food was excellent. The bread and the goat cheese salad were the best part of the meal. I thoroughly enjoyed the ravioli with the wild boar. My colleague was disappointed with the cannoli. It was a bit noisy, and the tables were very close together. It is not in the greatest neighborhood in Cincinnati, so you should be sure to valet park. Overall, it was definitely worth the trip.

• Visited January 2012
“A dining-out favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2012

The ambience, service and especially the food all rate many stars!

Thank Jean M.
USA, Ohio, Cincinnati
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 January 2012

Probably the best restaurant, in terms of food, in the city. Not cheap, in a shabby part of town, but amazing food.