“Nice view, good food”
Review of Palomino

Palomino
Reserve with OpenTable
Palomino is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #62 of 2,074 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$ 21 - US$ 30
Cuisines: European, French, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 5th
Description: Palomino is a vibrant restaurant, bar and rotisserie famous for its style, hardwood fired Mediterranean cooking and versatile, imaginative menu. Guests appreciate Palomino’s gracious hospitality and talented staff for their unsurpassed enthusiasm, friendliness and skill. Palomino offers an experience that makes guests feel great at a pleasing value.
Reviewed 13 September 2017

The soups and salads are great. They offer great daily happy hours and other daily specials that rotate. The fountain square view from the dining room is terrific, but I like the tables on the bar side. I've had terrific service every time.

Jeffery P, Operations Director at Palomino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hello Abby,

I wanted to thank you for the positive feedback and tell you how happy I was to hear about your experience every time you dine at Palomino. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

We arrived in Cincinnati 08/13 and ready for supper. Not sure where to eat and found this restaurant near the Westin Hotel. We had supper here at 6:00 pm on 8/13. Although the restaurant had a good dinner menu, all we wanted was some pasta and shrimp - cappellini style. We asked the hostess if by chance the chef could make something close to this. We our supper came ...it was WONDERFUL. The chef went above and beyond to create a delicious pasta dish and we thoroughly enjoyed it!!!! We will certainly eat at this restaurant on our next rip to Cincinnati!!!!

Hi,

I wanted to thank you for the positive feedback, I was so happy to hear the chef took the time to make something special for you! I will be sure to share this with the rest of the team.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We enjoyed happy hour priced wine and enjoyed a good meal here. We had the fish and chips (happy hour meal) and I had the rockfish special, which was truly excellent.

Jeffery P, Opertaions Director at Palomino, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hi John,

I wanted to thank you for the positive feedback! Hope you come back and visit again soon.

I do apologize for the delay on getting back with you.

Jeffery

Reviewed 9 August 2017

I dined at the restaurant on a Friday evening with 4 other people. The service from us entering the restaurant until we left was impeccable. Everyone was friendly, professional and demonstrated a willingness to serve us. The food was delicious! I had the filet mignon, mashed cauliflower (taste just like potatoes) and a ceasar salad. Everything was so good. I can't wait to go again.

Hello Eluv,

I just wanted to thank you for the positive feedback! I am so sorry it took me this long to get back with you.

Reviewed 4 July 2017

My wife and I enjoyed a meal here. It was our second visit, and was again enjoyable. We've never had bad food here, and the service has always been attemtive and friendly. It can feel a little cramped and busy, but that can be overlooked. My wife enjoys the caesar salad and steak frites. I had the seafood pasta on my latest visit. So far, we can recommend everything we've tried.

Janet A, General Manager at Palomino, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2017

Thank you for sharing your Palomino Experience with fellow Trip Advisor Guests. I'm so happy to hear that you once again enjoyed your food and service. We look forward to seeing you again soon.