“Anniversary Dinner”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #103 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: US$ 41 - US$ 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 5th
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed 29 October 2017

The atmosphere was perfect for what we were looking for - romantic for our 33rd anniversary. The service was very good. We asked for a window seat when we made the reservation and we had one. The sides - salad, soup, vegetable to share, and drinks were excellent and generous servings. The bread was delicious as well as the complimentary dessert in honor of our anniversary (chocolate lava cake with ice cream)...excellent actually! I don't usually order steak out...I usually do fish or something else, but since we were at a "steak place" I thought it would only be appropriate to order it. I had the 6 oz. filet mignon. I have to say, I was a little disappointed. I thought it would be "melt in your mouth good", but I actually have had better grilled steak at home. For what you pay for the steak, and that is what they are known for, I was disappointed and probably would not order steak there again. Everything else was perfect and overall a very nice evening!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Ordered filet medium rare, it arrived well done. Pointed out to server and promptly replaced with another steak only slightly better. Management realized the issue and on the third attempt was finally given a properly cooked medium rare filet that was amazing but at this price point I don't think it should take three tries.
The Au Gratin potatoes and asparagus were both really good.
Chocolate mousse dessert was underwhelming

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Love my food here at Mortons. My filet mignon, lyonnaise potatoes and strawberry cheesecake was delicious!!!

Reviewed 29 September 2017

My family can’t wait to go back! Everything was excellent. The view of fountain square was perfect. The streak was cooked perfectly. It melted in your mouth. The best streak that I have had in a long time. I enjoyed my salad. We ordered the CORN! Yes the corn. It was the best ever! How can you make corn that good. You must try this restaurant. It’s worth the money.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We had a table next to the window and it was lovely. We split a delicious Caesar salad and then I had the filet. The filet medium rare melted in my mouth it was perfectly cooked. I spoiled myself by ordering it Oscar style with crab, asparagus and béarnaise sauce on it. After traveling all day I was very thirsty and the water server did a great job rehydrating me. It was a great dinner!