2 people are viewing this hotel
Courtyard
$201
$201
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$187
Free cancellation until 10/08/22
Expedia.com$201
Hotels.com$201
Travelocity$201
All reviews front desk staff valet service great location zach rates banks bengals luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 March 2022

The dirtiest room that I've ever stayed. I took 3 photos (posted), but there were more dirty areas like shower room, hair in the ice bucket, hallway on the room floor.
Ice maker on the floor was broken, but I requested it when I checked in.
I did the mobile check in and requested amenities like lotion. The hotel did not have body lotion which was fine, but I wished it was out from the selection on the site, so I would bring it. There are more complains related to the amenities, but I understand things are tough with the inventory shortage and inflation.
Even though I checked in via mobile in advance, I had to spend time at the check-in counter. She also told me she did not know how the digital key worked. Also she did not tell me any key information like where the restaurant was, there would be no room cleaning unless I requested, complimentary coffee at the lobby. She told me that I would pay for the coffee, but the staff who I saw next morning told me it was free. All staff members who I spoke with were nice and knowledgeable except for the person who did my check in.
Noise from the hallway was so louder than my experience from other hotels.
I would be happy to stay at other hotels even if they charge more and would not recommend this hotel to my coworkers.

Date of stay: March 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Kari Hess, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2022

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent stay. We sincerely apologize that we were not able to meet your expectations. We will use your comments to improve our product and team member knowledge for future guests.

Reviewed 2 February 2022 via mobile

Valet was amazing Kieran was very helpful with baggage . Took time to accommodate us for all our needs . Definitely a 10/10 . Made our arrival and departure alot easier . All in all a great stay also loved the location of the hotel
The location was very clean and front desk staff was very pleasant as well

Date of stay: February 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kari Hess, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2022

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your recent stay! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 19 January 2022 via mobile

Fantastic location-fast and easy walk to the stadiums and the Banks. We were there on a busy playoff game weekend and the staff handled the crowds well - very friendly and accommodating.
Rooms were new and extremely clean! We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kari Hess, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Thank you for the excellent rating and feedback regarding your recent stay! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 15 December 2021 via mobile

Zach the valet was great and very professional. Met me at my car and even helped me take my bags in and helped me pick a place to eat. Hotel was very nice and so was the city. Definitely recommend staying here.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Kari Hess, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your stay! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Zach. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2021 via mobile

I stay at many Marriotts, and I usually have no complaints. I have a high tolerance for hotel mishaps (we’re all human, mistakes happen) but this stay wasn’t the most pleasant. Upon checking in, the receptionist was confused as to why it was showing my room type as unavailable. Her manager went upstairs for about 15 minutes, came back and said the room is available and someone must have made a mistake in the system. We went to the room and it was alright, however we soon noticed it was pretty dirty. Dried visible urine on the toilet rim (something that is really nasty to me) and dirty floors were the most noticeable. The beds were very comfortable, and the design of the room was really cool and modern. The blinds had a switch (as the room had very high ceilings), but the switch barely worked, causing you to have to push the button many times to close the blinds. The toilet paper holder was coming out of the wall, so the roll kept falling on the floor. Our alarm clock went off at 5:00am, as the guest who stayed in our room the night before must have had it set to this. This was an annoyance as we all woke up to it. After checkout, I reviewed the email containing the PDF of my bill and noticed I was charged for both parking and a couple of market items, none of which I actually purchased. This resulted in a $50 overcharge. I contacted the hotel and by the next day I was refunded. Overall - loved the location, and maybe it was just a one off but I can say this hotel stay was the poorest I can remember.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay. We sincerely apologize we were not able to meet your expectations and will use your comments to improve our product and service. We do hope you give us a second chance when your travels return you to Cincinnati.