Lowest prices for your stay
Courtyard
Free cancellation until 18/05/22
Booking.com$190
Priceline$190
Travelocity$190
All reviews front desk staff valet service great location zach banks bengals
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 December 2021 via mobile

Zach the valet was great and very professional. Met me at my car and even helped me take my bags in and helped me pick a place to eat. Hotel was very nice and so was the city. Definitely recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Kari Hess, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2022

Thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your stay! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Zach. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 December 2021 via mobile

I stay at many Marriotts, and I usually have no complaints. I have a high tolerance for hotel mishaps (we’re all human, mistakes happen) but this stay wasn’t the most pleasant. Upon checking in, the receptionist was confused as to why it was showing my room type as unavailable. Her manager went upstairs for about 15 minutes, came back and said the room is available and someone must have made a mistake in the system. We went to the room and it was alright, however we soon noticed it was pretty dirty. Dried visible urine on the toilet rim (something that is really nasty to me) and dirty floors were the most noticeable. The beds were very comfortable, and the design of the room was really cool and modern. The blinds had a switch (as the room had very high ceilings), but the switch barely worked, causing you to have to push the button many times to close the blinds. The toilet paper holder was coming out of the wall, so the roll kept falling on the floor. Our alarm clock went off at 5:00am, as the guest who stayed in our room the night before must have had it set to this. This was an annoyance as we all woke up to it. After checkout, I reviewed the email containing the PDF of my bill and noticed I was charged for both parking and a couple of market items, none of which I actually purchased. This resulted in a $50 overcharge. I contacted the hotel and by the next day I was refunded. Overall - loved the location, and maybe it was just a one off but I can say this hotel stay was the poorest I can remember.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay. We sincerely apologize we were not able to meet your expectations and will use your comments to improve our product and service. We do hope you give us a second chance when your travels return you to Cincinnati.

Reviewed 4 December 2021 via mobile

Came to see the Chargers beat the Bengals. Great location. Very clean. Personable staff. From Airiel at the front desk to Zach and Brayde helping with directions, bags, and parking. Walking distance to the stadium and the Banks.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Kari Hess, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2021

Thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your recent stay! We will be sure to recognize the staff members named in your comments for their customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time the Chargers are in town.

Reviewed 21 November 2021 via mobile

Zach went above and beyond during our arrival. Extremely pleased with the lovation, the service and room. Really enjoy the bi-level option with floor to cieling windows to enjoy the views. Would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Kari Hess, Marketing at Courtyard by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2021

Thank you for the excellent review and feedback regarding your recent stay! We sincerely appreciate your kind comments and will be sure to share them with Zach. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 20 November 2021 via mobile

Zach is the best!!! Zach shows professionalism, promptness, efficiency and pure joy especially during these crazy time and the Christmas Holiday season. If he was working in New York where I am from and my firm is—-I would hire him!! Zach deserves more comp.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for the excellent feedback regarding your recent stay! We will be sure to pass your comments along to Zach. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.