All reviewsomeletkenwood mallbig malloutdoor pooleasy accesssmall kitchenfree breakfastfull size refrigeratorfresh fruitsitting areacomfortable staywould definitely stay here againgreat roomcomfortable bedcincinnati areavisit cincinnatiexcellent stay
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We felt very welcome at this Best Western. The staff was very friendly, and we would especially like to point out Wanda who prepared and served breakfast for us during our 3 day stay. She was very friendly and helpful and we hope to see her again.

2  Thank A A
Reviewed 14 June 2017

The breakfast here is very awesome as was the service of the employees.we stay here often.There is a mall that's close and it's very very nice. Might be a little pricey for Best Western, but it's nice.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Sherri B
Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We just stayed at this Best Western Hotel. The reviews were unbelievable and based on them we booked the hotel.

Unfortunately, the reviews and our stay were at a major disconnect. The hotel was far from clean, air conditioning units very loud, bathrooms dirty and breakfast sort of a "who's on first base"

Perhaps we stayed there during a very crowded time and had an abnormal experience. In any event, we viewed this as a below average budget hotel and rated as the same.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank jakester20
Yvonne P, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear jakester20,

On behalf of everyone at Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites, please accept my apology that your stay with us did not exceed your expectations.

We strive to ensure all our guests experience the best visit possible and it sounds like we fell short this time. We value our guests and understand how important it is to offer exceptional service.

We hope you will give us another try if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 9 June 2017

My wife, her sister and I arrived about an hour and a half before check-in time. Our reservations were found but there were no double queens available for our three night stay. We were offered an upgrade to a king with a fold out sofa. I asked if it was accessible but unfortunately, no. The staff was understanding and I felt they were truly concerned with my situation. After a minute or two, she said how about a king suit with a fold out sofa? I asked about the sofa and was advised they were recently replaced and it should be comfortable. After the three night stay my sister-in-law agreed. The room was ready to occupy and we moved in. It was huge, one of the largest in which I have stayed. Breakfast is included and was mostly continental except for custom made omelets, cooked in front of you. The staff was excellent. The hotel was excellent and thanks to them, we had an excellent get-away adventure.

3  Thank Apirada M
Reviewed 6 June 2017

Do not stay here. A week after I stayed at the hotel, I checked my credit card statement and there was an extra $200 charge. I called the hotel to inquire and they claim I was smoking in the room. I don't even smoke. Absolutely ridiculous. And the staff was of no help when I called.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends