Lowest prices for your stay
$329
Free cancellation until 27/05/22
Booking.com$327
Travelocity$329
Hotels.com$329
All reviews hotel bar denzel marriott rhine lobby downtown valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 December 2021

I recently stayed at the The Kinley Hotel in Cincinnati over the holidays and I can't express enough how charming our stay was. Not only did we get a corner room with a front facing view of Race Street but we got a room with a sitting area, a gorgeous interior design, a large bathroom and shower area, and a magnificently large swivel TV (perfect for cuddling up to movies in bed). I stayed at The Kinley for an extended stay and it felt like being with family. The reception staff couldn't be nicer or more welcoming. We were greeted with smiles every day and Christmas cookies over the holiday. Santa even left us milk and cookies on Christmas Eve! I enjoyed the Khora, the hotel's restaurant. The food there is great and the layout of the space is perfect for gatherings but also maintaining social distance. I have to call out Tanesha (who in my opinion is a star employee with her positive attitude and fun demeanour) and Theresa for making our room look nice every time we returned to it. The Kinley is close to Over The Rhine, and a nice walk to the central park area. I should mention we stayed at The Kinley with our tiny chihuahua. Since The Kinley is dog friendly, our dog was welcome everywhere. She's a huge part of our family, so being able to have her there was so special. I highly recommend The Kinley for weekend stays or extended. If you need extra hangers or any little thing to make your visit more comfortable, they'll take care of you. The cleaning service is very good, and the lobby is kept in immaculate shape--it's very instagrammable. My only request (which is the only complaint I can even muster) is that they carry more varieties of tea like chamomile in their restaurant and bar area as this was the only thing I felt was missing (and that's such a small detail but like I said, they had pretty much all their bases covered). I can't wait to return and know that I'll be staying here again soon next time I visit Cincinnati.

Room tip: Ask for a corner room with sitting area.
Date of stay: December 2021
2  Thank BiancaJadeTravels
Tanesha Fields, Guest Services / Front Office at Kinley, Cincinnati Downtown, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2022

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us such a detailed, positive review!!! Receiving feedback from our guests means so much to us!! I will share your comments with the team and I will let Theresa know that she and I were mentioned by name!!! We are happy that you had a great stay and enjoyed our lobby, housekeeping and fun staff!!! We can not wait to welcome you and your furry friend at check in again!!!!

Reviewed 22 December 2021

We loved our experience at the kinley, corner rooms are worth the upgrade. Enjoyed our morning coffee at the bar. Tanesha was very helpful! Great European feel to the hotel. Good valet service. Can’t wait to stay again

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tanesha Fields, Guest Services / Front Office at Kinley, Cincinnati Downtown, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2021

Aww thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review!!! We can not wait to welcome you again at check in!!!

Reviewed 20 November 2021

The hotel valet and staff were all fantastic! Tanesha took extra time to guide us on where we could get snacks and eat. She was super friendly and made our initial welcome wonderful. Rooms were clean and comfortable and the furnishings and design hip and fun. My only complaint is that they do not have room service, but that isn’t that big of an issue because Tanesha directed us to where we could get late night snacks. The Kinley hotel and Marriott are lucky to have Tanesha on their staff!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tanesha Fields, Guest Services / Front Office at Kinley, Cincinnati Downtown, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a review!!! We have limited room service so many apologies about not being open late however we are very happy to hear that you checked out some local cuisine and hopefully you will visit us again when your travels bring you back to Cincy!!!

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

Front of house staff excellent. I messed up my reservation and they totally took care of it. No questions asked. Wonderful insight on city and U of Cinti. Nice addition to the Marriott portfolio. Boutique all the way. Would stay here again. …

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Jet49761805360
Tanesha Fields, Guest Services / Front Office at Kinley, Cincinnati Downtown, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2021

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave us a review!!! We really appreciate positive guest feedback!!! We can't wait to welcome you at check in again!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2021 via mobile

The location is walking distance to both stadiums. The front desk staff is friendly and helpful. There are many inexpensive parking garages in the area if you don’t want to use their valet parking. Our upgraded room was small, but had windows on two walls.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alan304
Tanesha Fields, Guest Services / Front Office at Kinley, Cincinnati Downtown, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2021

Thank you so much for staying here and leaving us a review!!!! We can not wait to welcome you again!!!