2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 26/05/22
Booking.com$327
Travelocity$329
Priceline$327
All reviews hotel bar denzel marriott rhine lobby downtown valet
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 May 2021

The decor is very lovely. The staff is extremely friendly. The valet parking is expensive, but not unusually high for a downtown hotel and the valet was quick in retrieving our vehicle. The room was very clean but small, again not unusual for a downtown hotel. The bed is very comfortable, like Marriott is so good at. A couple of cons to be aware of. The A/C blows straight down on the head of the bed so we ended up turning it off when we went to bed. There was only a stool to sit on for the desk. So, no chair to watch TV. An office chair with a back would solve this problem. The water could be hotter, though it did suffice.

Date of stay: May 2021
BrandiP192, Manager at Kinley, Cincinnati Downtown, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2021

Dear E4198ZUscottk,

Thank you for sharing your review. Your feedback helps us to improve especially since we are a newer hotel. We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our wonderful team. We do hope you will give us another try in the future--we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

I stayed here a few months back on a work trip. I stay in Cincinnati quite frequently and typically choose a Residence Inn due to the spaciousness. Lately I’ve been loving the Tribute Portfolios and Autograph Collections that Marriott offers. The soap and towels here at Kinley were incredible. I wish I could have stayed longer to enjoy these items! I didn’t eat at the restaurant inside which I regret and will plan to do next time! I spoke with the GM on my way out and he was so friendly and seemed to truly care about my experience. Thank you so much for a nice visit and I will be back soon!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Ashley Scalia, Sales at Kinley, Cincinnati Downtown, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2021

Thank you so much! Happy you enjoyed it <3

Reviewed 14 December 2020

My husband and I spent a lovely night in the Kinley hotel! The decor and finishes are beautiful and the service was attentive and personalized. We also enjoyed a drink in the hotel bar and loved the ambiance and selection. This hotel is truly as asset to downtown Cincinnati and would make anyone feel comfortable.

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank jhshenk
Autumn Vignes, Guest Services / Front Office at Kinley, Cincinnati Downtown, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 December 2020

I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We cannot wait to welcome you both back in the future!