Lowest prices for your stay
$254
Travelocity$254
Priceline$254
Lol.travel$298
1,193 results
All reviews rooftop bar front desk fire pit two bedroom suite great hotel full kitchen breakfast staff valet parking ohio river great stay living area rooms are spacious across the river within walking distance great american ball park complimentary breakfast yogurt
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 January 2022

The Lobby Staff and Valet were knowledgeable, friendly, and very efficient. I will be sure to obtain their name's during a future visit.

Additionally, a shout out specifically to Angie, Debbie, and Tasha for all they do for creating a wonderful Breakfast that my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed. ( will continue to do so)

They went out of the way to make it the best part of the morning!
Rod & Patty

Room tip: As many times my wife and I have been there i have always had a perfect room. Amenities exceed, exceed our high expectations!
Date of stay: January 2022
Hotel Management, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown / The Phelps, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2022

Rod and Patty, we love starting our guests' day off right with a delicious complimentary breakfast with a smile and I definitely will thank Angie, Debbie, and Tasha for making this experience so memorable! Thank you for all of your kind compliments about your stay with us at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps. We cannot wait to share them with the entire team! All of us will be eagerly awaiting your next trip to impress you once again!

Reviewed 12 January 2022

The hotel is in a great location downtown, within walking distance to the stadium & many restaurants. The room was large, clean, had great views with lots of windows. The staff was awesome, especially Ms. Karen Beckley. She was so personable, friendly and most of all patient. I was having issues with the check in process, but Ms. Karen stayed professional and patient. She is an amazing person and a joy to have met. Thank you Ms. Karen for making our stay memorable and enjoyable. You are a great asset to The Phelps.

Date of stay: December 2021
Hotel Management, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown / The Phelps, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2022

We take tremendous pride in our staff here at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps and loved reading how impressed you were with the service! I definitely will celebrate Karen for a job well done! Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay! It's wonderful our location allowed you to visit the best nearby attractions with ease, and our beautifully modern accommodations stood out! I hope you will be joining us again in the future!

Reviewed 11 January 2022

The hotel is in great location downtown. Near Mount Adams. The hotel was clean, quiet, and the staff was very friendly and customer oriented.

The breakfast was delicious, thanks to Angie, Debbie and Tasha!
Keep up the great work and see you next time.

Date of stay: January 2022
Hotel Management, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown / The Phelps, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2022

Wendy, what an honor to receive your five stars! It was such a pleasure welcoming you and we are thrilled our beautifully modern accommodations impressed you in addition to our impeccable service. I cannot wait to celebrate the team on a job well done, especially Angie, Debbie, and Tasha! All of us at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps will be eagerly awaiting your return!

Reviewed 10 January 2022

Room was large and clean! It did not smell like feet. The surfaces had all been sanitized - remotes, the phone receivers! Staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Breakfasts are hearty and real - no fake eggs and crispy bacon!

Special shout outs to Debbie, Tasha, Angie for feeding me so well and Shawn for being so speedy with my car every day. The front desk is amazing and I'll be recognizing them next...

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Management, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown / The Phelps, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2022

Your incredibly kind compliments brought us all smiles here at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/ The Phelps! We loved impressing you with our delicious complimentary breakfast and I certainly will pass along your kudos to everyone, especially Debbie, Tasha, and Angie! I also know Shawn will be thrilled to know his prompt service and warmth left a lasting impression! All of us hope you will be returning soon for another five-star stay!

Reviewed 4 January 2022

Laia was great to work with for our wedding block. All of our guest said the rooms were beautiful and the service was great. It is a beautiful hotel and the rate was fantastic for all of our in town and out of town guest. They said they breakfast was great also. I highly recommend using this hotel for any events you might be having in Cincinnati. Thanks you Laia for all of your expert help you really made my job easier as the Mother of the Bride.

Date of stay: December 2021
Hotel Management, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown / The Phelps, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2022

Marlene, we are overjoyed to read about your memorable experience with us at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown / The Phelps! It was an honor to be a part of your daughter's special day and we definitely will pass along your appreciation to Laia for her outstanding service! Hearing how much everyone enjoyed our fabulous accommodations is exhilarating! I hope everyone chooses us again in the future!