“Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour”

Riverside Food Tours
Ranked #2 of 38 Food & Drink in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: What makes Riverside Food Tours unique? Our small group tours cater to you! Our local guides are friendly and knowledgeable. We choose the best restaurants and promise you won't leave hungry. If you enjoy sightseeing, trying new restaurants and feeling welcomed, informed and entertained - this is it! Visiting Cincinnati? You'll love our Cincy Top Ten Tour. Enjoy the top 5 bites and see the top 10 sites. Do you want to relax and dine and take your time? Try our Cincinnati Streetcar Food and Culture tour and see the entire downtown area from the Banks of the Ohio River to historic Findlay Market. Looking for an evening tour? On our Wine & Dine in Over the Rhine, we stroll through a hip and trendy historic neighborhood sharing fascinating history and viewing beautiful architecture. We offer 6 unique food and culture tours in Cincinnati, OH and Covington, KY (just 2 minutes away). We are the experts in culinary adventures!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Great organization. Highly informative. Mike and Laura do their homework in setting up this fun walk and ride of the Cincinnati streets and neighborhoods. May things you've seen but never did know the real story about. I recommend it.
Chris Uhlenbrock

Laura N, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Hi Chris. Thanks for the compliments. We're glad you enjoyed riding the streetcar on the Cincy Top 10 Tour. We think locals as well as visitors will enjoy seeing Cincinnati from a different viewpoint on this new tour. We appreciate your recommendation!

All reviews
"wine and dine"
in 3 reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 3 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
"bru burger"
"findlay market"
"downtown cincinnati"
"spend an afternoon"

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I highly recommend this tour! Laura and Mike were AMAZING! So friendly and informative. The tour was well organized, Laura provided communication throughout the process (before, during and afterwards) and was so outgoing! The restaurants were all unique and the food was excellent! It was interesting to learn about the history of Cincinnati, the buildings, etc. I would definitely go on another adventure with Laura and Mike!

Laura N, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Thank you so much for your great review. We had a crazy day with it being the Red's Opening Day! We really enjoyed meeting you and I look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Laura and Mike were friendly and informative. My daughter and I had a great time checking out the Cincy area. Lots of wonderful food and fun!

Laura N, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for sharing. We enjoyed meeting you and your daughter and I'm glad you liked the Cincinnati Streetcar Food Tour. I hope to see you again sometime!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I am brazilian and I am visiting friends in Cincinnati. It was a wonderful surprise to know many places and many foods so special!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Silvia, we enjoyed meeting you. I'm glad you enjoyed the Cincy Top 10 Tour. I agree, Cincinnati has so many special places to taste and see!

See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Hot restaurants! Generous portions of food! I did the Over the Rhine - Wine and Dine tour. Laura was an outstanding guide who provided clear communication before and during the tour. She was an excellent conversationalist who offered interesting facts about the architecture, history of the city, and the restaurants themselves. Her passion added to the enjoyment of the experience. We sat down to eat at four restaurants and one winery. Highly recommended checking this one out.

Laura N, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you. We did have a great time! Over the Rhine is so interesting and we love strolling through the neighborhood on this evening tour. I hope you can join us again sometime.