4 people are viewing this hotel
Westin.com
$200
$200
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$189
Free cancellation until 29/01/23
Priceline$200
Expedia.com$200
Algotels$214
1,723 results
All reviews fountain square fountain view front desk in town self park first floor lobby bar per day heart of downtown valet parking great room fitness center reds game ingredients felicia atrium concert
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 September 2022 via mobile

Although you can never really go wrong with a Westin, this one is nice and clean, but you can tell that it is aging. The amenities & the rooms are very nice however, between the lobby and the commute down to the parking garage, it’s confusing. The amenities details are somewhat misleading as it said that Parking would be $20 daily. This is incorrect because the parking garage is not affiliated with the hotel and you need to pay the fee every time you go in and out so rather than being $20 a day it came out to be closer to $80 a day for me. There is also valet parking, but because I was looking for the self park, I didn’t even explore that option. Had I known that the south parking was not part of the hotel, I certainly would have.
The location is fantastic and there is a great cigar lounge just across the street that I really enjoyed. It’s the third oldest cigar lounge in the USA so definitely a must visit for any cigar smoker. I think next visit I will try the Renaissance and see if that is any better

Room tip: Use the valet parking or street parking if you are there and leaving early in the morning
Trip type: Travelled on business
Barry Kuhnke, General Manager at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2022

Hi Yubier88,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Westin Cincinnati. Thank you for recognizing the cleanliness of the hotel. The housekeeping team works so hard to ensure this hotel meets the expectation of all of our guests as it relates to cleanliness. I will also be sharing this review to our parking and garage owners. We greatly appreciate that feedback, so we can have opportunities to learn and improve. We hope when you come back to Cincinnati, that you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 8 September 2022 via mobile

Awesome Show as usual (about my 30th attended)
Better every year! Love the Cincinnati-Covington/Newport area. We stay in Newport, near the Levee, and board, BB Riverboats "Belle of Cincinnati" for the very BEST seat in the House (on the Ohio River) for the Finale of Riverfest, the "BIG BANG"
AMAZING, strongly recommend this Labor Day Weekend visit!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Barry Kuhnke, General Manager at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2022

Hello tracymE6328DC,

Thank you so much for your review of the Westin Cincinnati. We agree that the show gets better every year. It's so much fun! We hope to have an opportunity to host you again next year, if not sooner.

Reviewed 6 September 2022 via mobile

The hotel is located right next to the Fountain so if you are looking to be near it then you can’t get any closer. Carew Tower and the bridge are just a short walk away. Parking was hard to navigate as their main garage was closed. My main issue is the front desk person that checked us in. The guy didn’t recognize my gold bonvoy status, said the hotels were completely booked, and put our two rooms in the worst floor next to main buildings exhaust fans. I went back downstairs and spoke to another front desk guy, Sean, he took care if it and put us in different rooms on higher floors. Obviously the first person was a complete liar, he was not very pleasant. Too bad I didn’t get his name to let everyone know on this review. Otherwise the hotel is a little on the older side, and wasn’t very clean. Seemed like the bathrooms had blood or some stain on the doors. We only stayed for one night.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Barry Kuhnke, General Manager at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2022

Hello mrmonaco0,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay at the Westin Cincinnati. Thank you for your Gold Elite Bonvoy status. We certainly appreciate your loyalty. Thank you for also recognizing Sean for helping to make the situation right and getting you in a better location. We do apologize for falling short of your expectations regarding cleanliness. Please know that this feedback will be shared with our Housekeeping leadership team. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again if travels bring you back to Cincinnati.

Reviewed 5 September 2022 via mobile

Tanisha was as warm and welcoming as always. She made me feel welcomed, gave me a Fountain Square view room, breakfast, and offered restaurant recommendations and car service for returning to airport.
Seriously, I will return due to her exceptional warm and funny personality. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled on business
Barry Kuhnke, General Manager at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Hello maccatouring,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, and for acknowledging Tanisha! She does a fantastic job, and we're so thankful she is a part of our team. We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 September 2022

Here for a wedding weekend. Had to change rooms as safe did not work and could not be repaired while we were there. Check-in was bad. Seemed distracted. Even though I have Platinum status, received a really bad room. First room was dark and dingy with garbage in the room and a dirty wet rag on the chest. The best part of the stay was that Tanesha and Gary helped us out with everything! Five stars for Tanesha and Gary!

Room tip: Make sure to get a room with a view of Fountain Square.
Date of stay: August 2022
Barry Kuhnke, General Manager at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2022

Hi jfountain,

Thank you for taking the time to review the Westin Cincinnati. I'm so glad Tanesha and Gary were able to help you out during your stay with us. I'm so sorry for the challenges you had with safe, the arrival experience, as well as the cleanliness of the first room. Please know this will be shared and discussed with our team as we continue to work on improving. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again the next time travels bring you back.