4 people are viewing this hotel
$224
$224
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$211
Hotels.com$224
Priceline$224
FindHotel$230
1,631 results
All reviews fountain square fountain view front desk first floor lobby bar per day great room parking garage reds game ingredients felicia downtown valet atrium vine concert bengals
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 December 2021 via mobile

Stayed here for 2 nights this past weekend. Room was spotless and spacious , bed very comfortable. Interactions with staff were positive. The bar area on the second floor is very nice. Location of property is second to none. Would stay again without any hesitation whatsoever. The underground parking here is also very convenient.

Date of stay: December 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank cdawg6016
PCVGWI B, Other at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. It was a pleasure to welcome you as our guest. We’re thrilled to have you as an advocate of the Westin Cincinnati and look forward to welcoming you back to Cincinnati soon!

Reviewed 16 December 2021 via mobile

Upon checkin, Kay was warm, welcoming and accommodating to all my questions. She welcomed me as a gold member and gave me tips about the bonvoy program. Lastly, she upgraded my room to have this amazing view. I truly thank Kay for all of her assistance and this hotel will be on my list if I ever return back to Cincinnati.

The property was clean and quite which is all you can ask for on a business trip.

My only negative is the parking. It’s difficult to find and no in and out privileges. But once you find it, it’s easy to navigate. This is no fault of the hotel as they don't own the parking structures. .

Trip type: Travelled on business

W2791UDwilliamw,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. Kay is such a kind person and she will be so happy to hear your comments; I cannot wait to share your feedback. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back to Cincinnati soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2021

Very impressed with how friendly and helpful the front desk associate, Kay was for me. Always thankful for someone who's cheerful attitude helps brighten your day. Makes me feel like I'm a little less further from home. Thanks, Kay!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Travel824029,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us your feedback. Kay is such a caring person who is always smiling, we are happy to hear she helped you Brighton your day. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not-too-distant future.

Reviewed 12 December 2021

She was friendly and helped us get checked in quickly and efficiently. She was very informative on where to go and what to try while down here. The hotel was clean and the convenience and access to the festivities was an added bonus.

Trip type: Travelled with family

U3685KDwilliamg,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback from your recent stay. It was a pleasure to welcome you as our guest. We’re thrilled to have you as an advocate of the Westin Cincinnati. We like to think Kay is what you should expect from us, and that is caring professional service. Thank you for your kind sentiments and we’ll look forward to having your return to Cincinnati soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2021

I travel all around the world and my experience I encountered at the Westin Cincinnati was truly worth my stay. Every great experience starts with your first encounter which sets the tone for the remaining of your stay. Your front desk manager Marcandra Hardge aka Kay did that exactly for me. She was very welcoming, with exceptional personality, informative about the hotel, very professional, and most important with the mask on, even though I couldn’t see her smile I know she was. Again that’s where it starts, so thank you Kay for all your help and keeping up the standard of professionalism in this dying culture of customer service industry. You truly made my staff fabulous.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

24Jcollier,

Thank you for your feedback and for your loyalty to the Westin brand ,we are very fortunate to have so many great reviews here on TripAdvisor and I greatly appreciate you adding your experience. We’re delighted to hear that we went above and beyond in providing you with the best experience possible. Tina will be very happy to hear your comments and I cannot wait to tell her.

Be Well