2 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$146
Hotels.com$146
Priceline$146
1,575 results
All reviews fountain square fountain view first floor location is great lobby bar front desk staff great room parking garage reds game ingredients felicia downtown valet atrium vine bengals riverfront
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 November 2021 via mobile

I had the pleasure of being checked in by Ms. Felicia Griffin! She was I informative, friendly, and very helpful. I would definitely stay again. My husband and I were really impressed by Ms Griffin and our overall experience!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
PCVGWI B, Other at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2021

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. Felica, one of our resident superstars will be so happy to hear your comments; I cannot wait to share your kind words. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back to Cincinnati soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2021 via mobile

This is my new favorite Marriott property. I love the location, and Ms. Kay was an especially helpful and accommodating manager. Her customer service was impeccable! Thanks for making my business trip special. I have already recommended this location for our next function.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. Kay, who has certainly made a name for herself as our ambassador and concierge of sorts, will be so happy to hear your comments; I am excited to pass on your message. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back to Cincinnati soon!

Reviewed 12 November 2021

Tina is the hostess at the Starbucks associated with the hotel. She was very nice to my group and me when we came in for breakfast. The place wasn’t to busy and she went out of her way to look after us. Look for her when you need a coffee fix.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. Darrell and Tina are a great team and will be so happy to hear your comments; I cannot wait to share your kind words. You are the best part of our business! Thank you again for the wonderful feedback! We look forward to welcoming you back to Cincinnati soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2021

Tanesha helped me right away. Had my room ready and that meant everything after a long flight. She was helpful and upbeat. The room was clean and it was what was expected of it. The rooms are quiet and have a decent amount of room.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your thoughts from your stay. We are excited to have you as our guest and thrilled to have you as an advocate for the Westin Cincinnati. This will be Tanesha's second comment TODAY! We are thrilled to have someone like Tanesha as a representative of Westin and are excited she was able to make an impact on your stay. Thank you for your kind sentiments and we’ll look forward to having your return to Cincinnati soon!

Reviewed 11 November 2021 via mobile

Tanesha at the front desk was extremely accommodating. I traveled to Cincinnati for the USA with 3 friends and she was able to find a room for us with 2 doubles, a pull out & room for a rollaway. Completely made our weekend! Hold on to Tanesha, she’s the best!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback from your recent stay. It was a pleasure to welcome you as our guest. We’re thrilled to have you as an advocate of the Westin Cincinnati. We like to think Tanesha is what you should expect from us, and that is caring professional service. Thank you for your kind sentiments and we’ll look forward to having your return to Cincinnati soon!