“Stop for dinner ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We stop here a lot on way to Oregon Coast. The food is always great. The prices keep creeping up. 13 bucks for an omelette is getting up there. Granted the portions are big. However this is getting up there. Four of us for breakfast $60 bucks.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I grew up in Walla Walla. I lived here from 1956 till 1997. Moved to Coos Bay, Oregon. My wife and l decided to come back to town for her birthday. We were staying at the Super 8 west of Mr. Ed’s so we thought that we would try them for breakfast. Since they were not real full (10 vehicles in the parking lot) we went in. Placed our order within the first 5 minutes. Then we waited 45 minutes for our 2 omelets. Coffee refills were very frequent, and excellent tasting coffee at that. Our omelets were ok, kinda got greasier after they cooled down a bit. I would not complain about the time it took for us to get our food but....... this place was NOT busy and they had two (2) cooks doing their thing behind the counter. So unless you have 45 minutes to kill waiting for your breakfast you may want to skip this place and try McDonalds a few blocks to the west on Issacs Avenue. Maybe we will try them next time we are in town.... Happy Motoring!!

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Mr Ed's is always got good food. Their prices are very reasonable and good portions. I would recommend it highly. Staff is great.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

We had Lunch one day and breakfast another day in the long weekend and both were good food. Very reasonable prices, great service, very friendly staff. They offer a variety of daily specials. There is almost something for everyone on their menu for sure. I recommend Mr. Ed's for Breakfast, Lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Join the locals and get a good standard American breakfast. I'm supposed to write more, so I'll say the people who work there seem to enjoy it and give good service.