“Retro Dining!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 October 2017

A true throwback to the past. Friendly & welcoming staff. We had breakfast and it was not fancy but portions were heaping. The ambiance might be off putting if your looking for finer dining. The walls are loaded with pictures of cars and couple. Mostly old fashion booths...sort of reminding you of the 50's. It's a locals spot, not hard to find look for the big Mr Ed sign on Issacs.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I'm from New Zealand and we don't have places like this but it felt like a diner should be.

Friendly waitress. Lots of options, and options within the options.
The food was quick, it was tasty and just as advertised.
The half option was actually enough for breakfast but go for the full if you aren't having lunch.

I think we will be back in the morning. Walking distance from the Walla Walla Garden Motel.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

Mr. Ed`s was just down from the motel, Walla Walla Garden Motel, where I stayed. It was recommended by the motel host. I ate breakfast there. The food was excellent, as was the service. I highly recommend this diner.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

I had an amazing prime rib dip with hand cut fresh potato chips. I love this place! They only had one waitress because I went close to close. She was sweet and attentive. The place was clean and smelled heavenly.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Mr Ed's was close to our hotel (walking distance). The food was good, classic breakfast. It was very busy on Sunday morning and there was only one waitress. She was pretty amazing, but service was slow.