“Veg Options, Kind Service”

Olive Market Place & Cafe
Ranked #14 of 140 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 15
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Olive Marketplace and Café – where the worlds of food, wine, and ambiance are perfectly blended in a single downtown Walla Walla location. Whether you’re joining us for a tasty house-made meal, or picking up artisan ingredients to prepare at home, every visit to Olive is a new, flavorful adventure!
Reviewed 16 April 2018

I have mostly done take-out from here because they are always busy (a very good thing). There are a variety of creative options to choose from and the staff are kind and professional. I usually get a veggie sandwich and my family loves the pizza. The kids meals are a nice value, too - it is good to be able to feed my child freshly prepared food instead of nasty kraft products that many restaurants offer.

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the green salad, really nice blend of seasoning in the dressing. The asparagus soup was nice. The Focaccia bread was toasted, it was hard to eat a little to crunchy. The Tinga chicken was tasty. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We bought lunch to take wine tasting with us. Sandwiches were fantastic. I had turkey and my wife had lamb, both great. They are really large, we could have split one easily. One thing to note, we called in our order the day before but they had no record of it. They made our order really quick, but if you are going to be in a hurry maybe call in the morning before you pickup just to confirm.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

This was a great dinner choice. It’s really nice that restaurants are renovating & moving into old downtown buildings. The ambiance here was historic, inviting and maybe a bit funky. Our kind of place! The menu had many great offerings. We ordered salads for dinner and they were large, full of goodies and very gourmet. The meals were moderately priced and the service was great. Would definitely go back.

1  Thank Phyllis Y
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Ordered cheese pizza. The person I was with order the same item right before me. They received their pizza within 6-7 minutes. They were able to finish their pizza before I got mine. It was cold when I finally received it...15-20 minutes later! I'm not sure how you screw it up and forget it? A frozen pizza would have tasted better. The waitress walked past our table a few times and never offered us a refill on our drinks. This place was recommended by the hotel. Won't come back!

1  Thank cjack007