“Quick lunch after church”
Review of Shari's Restaurant

Shari's Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 144 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Reviewed 21 June 2017

Even though it was a busy day because of Father's Day, the service was quick, and the staff members were all very courteous, typical Shari's fare, nothing terribly outstanding, but my husband was pleased to receive a free slice of pie since it was Father's Day. Nice touch!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I had breakfast here before her softball game. We both got plenty of food and service was above what we normally get at these restaurants. Waitress was fun and helpful and so was the gentleman whom we paid our meal to. We would eat here again for sure.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I frequently go to Walla Walla, Wa. to see my doctor; then I almost unfailingly go to Shari's for lunch of a late breakfast. Their facility is very clean and their servers are always friendly. I choose a meal off the seniors' menu and its almost as large as the the other choices on the regular menu but at a lower cost.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

We tried this Shari's, but unlike the Shari's in other parts of Washington state, this Shari's was much more expensive, maybe because it is located in Walla Walla. Also the food was not that great. Big disappointment for us. I will not be going back to this restaurant.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

They gave me a rolled up pancake instead of a crepe?!? Where did they get the idea these were interchangeable??? Pretty sad...