“Good diner food”

Tommy's Dutch Lunch
Ranked #27 of 141 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Not much to look at little diner but great food. Had the patty melt and fries. Would definitely recommend over the high priced downtown restaurants.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We have been going to Tommy's for over 40 years. They serve very good food, great portions, and hot coffee and tea. My favorite is their steak and eggs. The ham they serve is real...bone and all. The cottage fries are just right. The atmosphere is definitely early Walla Walla and could be improved but the food more than makes up for it. We will keep coming back for breakfast as long as there is a Tommy's in Walla Walla.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

I am not rating one single trip to Tommy's as I have been a regular for many years. Tommy's is one place you will always get great pancakes, eggs to your taste and some pretty nice hashbrowns. I usually get the omelette that has everyting but the kitchen sink included....and it is great....and huge. Bring your appitite and dig in, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

What do I love? Funky atmosphere full of locals, tasty and large breakfasts.

However, I hate the fact that the eggs and hashave browns can come swimming in grease. Not always, but often enough that it isn't always my first choice.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Had breakfast at this little gem after hearing a bit about its history, just a plain old fashioned diner. We arrived at 7:30. It actually opens at 5:00 and many old gentlemen were sitting outside drinking coffee and visiting. Service is quick, and the portions are huge. We could have actually split a breakfast. Will go again the next time we are in town, maybe try lunch!