“Excellent Food and Service”

Walla Walla Bread Company
Ranked #8 of 140 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Description: I am the owner of this business and would like to be added to your list. I did not find any where on your home page to do this. THank you for your attention to this matter
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Walla Walla Bread Company pays their staff a living wage, which is reflected in the quality of the food and service. Many items are farm fresh. There are beautiful baked goods and desserts, as well as pizza, entree and salad options. This is not a terribly vegan friendly restaurant but is vegetarian friendly. My family enjoys this restaurant and I am hoping that when the new ownership arrives, the menu may include some vegan friendly options.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t let the name fool you. It’s not just a bread company. Sure they have beautiful loaves and pastries...what you don’t know from the name is the great pizzas, sandwiches and soups they have too. We’ll be back to try breakfast!

1  Thank clehua
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

This is the second time I’ve been here in as many visits to Walla Walla. The wait staff is great and very attentive. The food, oh man. The food is soooo good. We each ordered something else and traded bites. There were no diss appointments.

1  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a Carrot Ginger soup and bread basket appetizer. The soup was very good and the 3 types of bread were excellent.
We ordered lasagna and a pizza Margherita for dinner and enjoyed both. The portions were large enough, but not overly large for the entree pricing.
When our bill arrived we were surprised by a mandatory 20% hospitality fee being added. It was apparently on the menu in fine print, but we had overlooked it.
I do believe in tipping and typically tip 20% or more. I didn’t like the explanation that stated “our staff doesn’t work for tips” - umm, yes they do, it’s just mandated by the management and placed on the bill.
My review would be the same either way, but the “hospitality fee” did leave a bitter taste to an otherwise delightful meal.

1  Thank idahogirly
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

We had the starter of JoJo. Yukon Gold potatoes. My son had the WWBC duck confit with caramelized onions, and I had the seafood Caesar salad - with seared scallops and prawns. We finished with a couple of homemade Oreos. Every bite was heavenly. It’s simply a great restaurant.