“It’s not just Italian ”

Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Main Street
Description: Welcome to TMACS a modern Washington wine country New American bistro. Our menu takes full advantage of our region's bounty, featuring house-made, unprocessed foods with an emphasis on seasonal, organic produce from local farmers. Our menu changes frequently based on the availability of local and seasonal products. Please visit our web site to view current menu offerings.
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

It was a happy surprise to find that it was so much more than the name T. Macaroni’s implies.
Cocktails were creative and good as were the salads/soups and entrees. Our group agreed that the Grilled Brussel Sprout salad was amazing!
The speed of service was generally slow, particularly getting drinks. Otherwise a good experience.

1  Thank clehua

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We went here for a date night, which we rarely get. We had a 5 pm reservation and although the restaurant remained 1/2 empty during our meal I think we got one of the worst tables in the place, small table and no real view of the window. The server was friendly though and explained the menu and the specials.

Dinner for 2 adults was $70 with tax and tip and we had no drinks or dessert. We both agreed that we thought the apps were better than the entrees but neither of us were full at the end. We went elsewhere for a nightcap.

Overall, I might go back for happy hour for a drink and maybe to share a couple of apps, but for the price and ambiance I'd probably have a dinner date elsewhere next time.

1  Thank plaidbagel
Reviewed 16 March 2018

At the recommendation of our hotel, we tried this restaurant. The ambiance was modern & elegant. Our server was outstanding, he really spoiled us. We would have never tried Pendleton Whiskey without his recommendation, and it was amazing. The menu offered really good selections, and the food was definitely gourmet. Overall, a very nice experience. But the two slight problems I had were; a) the portions were small, and b) there was a $20 corking fee. The portions didn’t bother me as much as the corking fee. Given that we were in premier wine country, buying expensive bottles of wine, restaurants should be more flexible or negotiable with this policy.

1  Thank Phyllis Y
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I took my son out to this fine dining establishment as our first dinner to celebrate my visit to his school, Whitman College. I had the spaghetti and meatballs, thinking it would be fairly simple. It was more than I expected, as each bite was a surprise . The texture of the pasta was perfect, not stiff, and not limp, surrounded by a sauce that was uniquely complex . The meatballs could have held their own on any plate, but starred in this combination. My son ordered the mac and cheese. Once more, it was a pleasant complex surprise. We ended our extraordinary meal with the awesome creme brûlée. Later, the Freshmen, from the men’s tennis team came here, and I ordered the Hamachi. Again with the Pavo Potato. Wow!!!

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Our burgers were cooked perfectly and were very tasty! Our waiter Devin was attentive and provided excellent service! Prices were in line with other trendy restaurants . Would definitely recommend!

1  Thank Cheri K
Tom M, Owner at Tmacs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Hey Cheri,

Happy to hear this, Thank you so much for the kind words..
Best, Tom

Been to Tmacs? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK