Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 116
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 112
US$ 143
US$ 140
US$ 120
US$ 156
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
Green Gables Inn(Walla Walla)
US$ 199
US$ 202
US$ 207
Official Site
All reviewscomfortable bedsdefinitely stay here againpetpillowsshowerpropertytowelslobbywineries
Reviewed 5 November 2017

The hotel is new so everything is nice and clean. The staff was very friendly. We brought our chihuahua and I always love how La Quinta treats traveling pets so well. There are plenty of grassy places to walk your dog, and they provide doggy pick-up bags. We stayed in a King room suite, room 324. The rooms was huge, bigger than some apartments I've been in. It was very quiet since it was next to the staircase and at the end of the hall. I appreciated this since our dog is sensitive to noise. My only minor complaint is that breakfast ends at 9am. I wish it stayed open later. There was only one gluten free option, which was oatmeal.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingSince1980
Traci S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear TravelingSince1980,

Thank you very much for being a loyal guest and choosing to stay with La Quinta properties during your traveling! I am pleased to hear all of the accommodations we offer suited you well. We are currently looking into including more gluten free options in our Bright Side breakfast. Our breakfast does stay open until 10am on Saturdays and Sundays, and until 9am on the weekdays. I would like to thank you again for taking the time to review our hotel, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We stayed an extra night in Walla Walla. However the hotel we stayed at the first night was filled up for Friday night. We went to the La Quinta to find a new hotel with great amenities. Clean, large bathroom, comfortable beds with a great hot breakfast. Nice workout room but a smaller pool area. Overall, it was a great stay and plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Tbuttars,

I am glad we were able accommodate you for your second nights stay during your visit to Walla Walla! It is great to hear that you had an exceptional experience while staying with us at the brand new La Quinta Inn & Suites. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a positive review, we look forward to seeing you again for your lodging needs next time you come to town.

Cheers!

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

We have been waiting for this brand new La Quinta to open. It is clean and smells clean as always with La Quinta. It has a large bathroom counter space, desk area and large shower - No Tub. As always they do not charge extra for dogs.
HOWEVER- it was very difficult to get a good nights sleep:
The bed was uncomfortable - LaQuinta beds have always been very comfortable but not this new one and and the pillows were flat and very uncomfortable as well, again not LaQuinta standard.
Sound - we are an older professional couple so our hearing is not super sensitive or sharp but all night we could hear doors in the building slamming closed, people walking in the halls and upstairs. We could hear voices, the TV and the toilet flushing in the next room. We did mention the sound problem to the desk.
We are LaQuinta fans, it is always our first choice. Sadly we will stay elsewhere for our Walla Walla business meetings so we can get a good nights sleep.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Traci S, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Walla Walla, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear McShe,

Thank you so much for being a loyal La Quinta guest and staying choosing to book and stay with La Quinta properties during your travels! I am glad to hear that you were excitedly anticipating our grand opening. Half of our rooms offer the large walk in shower, and the other half of our rooms do offer a bath tub in them. I am sorry to hear you did not get a good nights rest during your stay in Walla Walla. I can assure you both our beds and pillows meet the requirements of the La Quinta brand standard, I am not sure why they seemed to be uncomfortable to you, as you mentioned it might have been due to them both being brand new and un-slept on prior to your arrival. I hope during your next business trip to Walla Walla, you will give us another shot at showing you that all of us at La Quinta are Here For You.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

This is one of the better La Quinta’s I’ve stayed at. It is a new hotel with unique madden charm. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and quiet. I will be recommending this hotel to my friends. Easy access off the freeway and close to downtown. I don’t know why previous ratings were so low. Anyone who stays here will enjoy their stay.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 October 2017

No sure why so many low reviews. The room was very nice -- clean, quiet, nicely furnished, very comfortable bed, lots of electrical outlets with usb plugs. My only complaint was the pillows. They have a plastic-like cover over the pillow beneath the pillow case. It felt like I was sleeping on a half inflated beach ball. Everything else was excellent. The continental breakfast was the typical average fare -- nothing fancy, but good.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple