All reviews fridge and microwave whitehouse crawford outdoor pool wine tasting budget stay within walking distance main street basic room the location is perfect would definitely stay here again close to downtown marcus whitman hotel lotion pillows dryer maintenance wineries
Reviewed 26 August 2017

This is right across the street from the Marcus Whitman Hotel. Also, our room faced the Whitehouse Crawford restaurant. It's a very short walk to all of the shops and eats on Main Street. Safeway is just a couple blocks away too. The outside is basic, but the room was large and clean and the staff was freindly. Best deal in town!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I am glad the wifi is free here unlike other locations. We had great wifi!! We had a wonderful night sleep here. The ac works nice! Our dog was welcome which is always nice. We liked staying here! If this was the first motel 6 I'd stayed in which it wasn't I would defiantly book here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2017

I was expecting this budget priced motel to be dumpy, but was pleasantly surprised. Even though it was a very basic room, it was very clean and comfortable. The beds were good, and the TV, air conditioner, refrigerator & shower worked well. It also had a microwave. The room seemed to be recently painted and had newer carpeting and mattresses, at least in the room I stayed. Other than not providing shampoo or lotion, the room was as nice as places that charge quite a bit more. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Walla Walla.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

I was impressed with the cleanliness our room after seeing how worn the carpet was on the walkway. The water pressure in the shower was good. The check-in was really easy (I booked directly on motel6.com) and the front desk attendant was nice. A really great deal and location as well.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017

The Motel6 in Walla Walla is a very nice motel, run by a hard working man. I didn't catch his name, but he appeared to be from India and was very cordial and polite. Check in was swift and efficient. The building itself is a classic two story motel with easy ample parking, right outside your door. The surroundings were clean ,well kept, and cared for.
My room was on the second floor, which was no problem for me, as the stairs were right there. The room was large, and clean, with all the typical basics. The bathroom was clean and bight, with fairly decent size and thickness towels .
At first I was a little surprised at the A/C unit location on the back wall, instead of the usual under the window, but it worked quite fine, and not having it right next to the bed, made the room a little more quiet.
The location is perfect for being able to walk to area things, as it seems to be in the center of the city.

Room Tip: Take a room on the back side, if your not traveling with kids or if your not using the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo