La Quinta Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 115
US$ 153
US$ 127
Hampton.com
Holiday Inn Express Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
US$ 112
Best Western Plus Walla Walla Suites Inn(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 123
US$ 116
Courtyard Walla Walla(Walla Walla)
US$ 151
US$ 143
US$ 156
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 179/night.

Comfort Inn & Suites Walla Walla(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 99
Priceline
Green Gables Inn(Walla Walla)
US$ 199
Walla Walla Garden Motel(Walla Walla)(Great Value!)
US$ 80
US$ 207
Official Site
All reviewsroom was cleanyogurtbiscuits and gravydecent breakfastthe rooms were nicepool and jacuzziplace to staywarm cookiesking roomin townconvenient locationroad tripnice stayeasy accesswine tastingclose to downtownmicrowave
Reviewed 27 April 2018

Clean rooms and good value. Centrally located next to the old train depot and downtown. Older hotel but care has been taken to keep up appearances. Friendly staff and good breakfast choices. For the price this is a "go to" hotel when visiting Walla Walla.

Stayed: April 2018
Heather B, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear BertandMichele G,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services and provide an exceptional experience for our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Warm regards,

Front Desk
Quality Inn & Suites
Walla Walla

Reviewed 6 March 2018

this quality inn has no elevator and I was here on a business trip. I had to make numerous trips up the stairs for my office equipment and luggage. the staff was friendly but they have a problem keeping hot foods hot in the breakfast menu options. the eggs, meats, country gravy were all cold (well below 140 degrees) I made several comments over the several days I was there and no changes were made, the food was still cold. Either their warmers are broken or the staff just didnt make a big deal about it or both. the walls are very poorly insulated and it is loud between the rooms the floor below you can be heard as well as the floor above you.

Room Tip: get an end room so you have 1 neighbor, offering a little quieter stay
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Heather B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Dear ncdodave,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, as well as bringing up issues you encountered. I sincerely apologize behalf of the entire staff if they did not act upon your comments to them, I will most defiantly bring this to their attention. I hope you consider staying with us again in Walla Walla.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

This place is clean and a good value. However the rooms are noisy and lack some insulation from adjoining rooms.....I had a poor nights sleep there with a very loud group above me.
Very helpful staff. Decent average breakfast.
There is a need for some attention to detail, broken bathroom fixtures in my room .

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank jimbob51
Heather B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Dear jimbob51,

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing your stay. I sincerely apologize for the poor nights sleep that you encountered. Please feel free to email me with any other details such as room # so I can better inspect that room to ensure its at 100%. We hope to see you again!

Heather B
gm.wa404@choicehotels.com
509-525-2522

Reviewed 9 February 2018

it was a quick visit, walk, study town, old hotels, lots of wine tours in town. quit nice people. hotel has pool food locations 2 blocks away. nice staff at hotel. i notice all quality inns i stay at have poor tasting breaskast, paper eggs. need improvement in all quality inns hotels

Stayed: February 2018

Dear ragfa7,

I'm glad you got to come and check out Walla Walla. I appreciate your feedback on the breakfast as I always look for ways to improve our guests stays.

Heather B
gm.wa404@choicehotels.com
509-525-2522

Reviewed 3 December 2017

Convienient parkingComfortable bed,Quiet clean room ,above average breakfast and very helpful staff.Stayed here twice this year while working and was very pleased.Oh yeah fresh cookies in the evening too!!!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Heather B, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear 364AlanC,

Thank you for your stay and taking the time out of your day to post a review. I look forward to sharing your comments with my staff. We hope to see you again!