“Welcoming Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I stopped on a quiet Monday early evening, scouting for a client outing. Sitting solo at the bar, enjoying a beer and chicken-wings I found it to be very comfortable and friendly.
Although I hadn't known that there was a $2 happy hour discount for menu apps and the beer, the bartender let me know, helping the feeling of hospitality. I will return with my wife and hopefully with the clients. this place is good for solo, couples, friends, business, family.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

This is a dependable place with reservations not usually needed. Menu has a wide assortment of options, so no matter what your mood you can be satisfied. Service is always good and caring. This time we had chicken....nice....and really excellent onion soup.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Ate here on a first date actually and I️t went very well. The restaurant has a very relaxed atmosphere with and extensive menu. Some nights might even have delicious specials. Fully stocked bar to make anything you’d like to have. Free parking available and the restaurant accepts most credit cards. Enjoy.

1  Thank JNFII
Reviewed 19 September 2017

Ate here with another family (we were eight total--four adults, four kids 7-11) and the dinner itself was unspectacular: the food tasted almost pre-fab, with portions designed to appeal to the eye (as opposed to the taste buds--seriously, the fish tacos were gigantic and largely inedible), and the drinks forgettable, save the habanero margarita that destroyed one adult's ability to taste his food at all. But all in all, it wasn't the worst experience, and the patio's a nice spot to take in an evening, even if the service was spotty and at times, non-existent. The kids got solid food in their bellies, we found our way to the meal's end, and so, asked for the bill.

Which came...with an automatic gratuity added. For a party of eight, that included four kids. Perhaps it's just me, but there's no quicker way to make certain I never return to an establishment than to decide your service was yours to value with my money. Because then, it's not a tip; it's just a mild little robbery, for food that wasn't worth it.

(Oh, and here's the thing: I'd have left you more.)

Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you want a good meal at reasonable prices this is the place to go. Right in the heart of Wilton Center. You will receive excellent service and have a variety of choices on the menu. Their lunch menu is very well priced.

1  Thank HeleneUSA1