“Four day businesses meeting”
Live the Dream in your own Private Mansion! Voted #1 by USA Today 2017!
Crystal clear private pool! Heated water optional.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Live the Dream in your own Private Mansion! Voted #1 by USA Today 2017!
Crystal clear private pool! Heated water optional.
1st of 3 kitchens with sleek granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances. Fully stocked.
Huge dining area right off the main kitchen!
Corporate meeting room by day.
Banquet room by night!
Presentation / Theater room with 17 ft screen and custom audio. Display PowerPoint or watch a movie!
Huge pavilion, 4 grills, lots of seating, and over 3 football fields of personal outdoor space!
Spa room with sanitized Hot Tub and fitness room
Air Hockey! Shuffleboard! Jukebox! Slot Machine! Popcorn! Hilltop Mansion has it all!
Unique Kids' room with 9 TVs, 3 Playstation 4s, and an Xbox One! Pack your favorite games!
Billiard room with 50 inch TV, darts, poker table and laundry room
Optional Guesthouse on property for extra sleeping space
Pitch your company's next million dollar idea from behind the podium on the stage of our theater!
Kill time waiting for the movie to start playing shuffleboard and listening to the popcorn pop!
Go into battle together with 3 side-by-side Playstation 4s and gaming chairs!
What will your group use all this space for?
Don't hesitate, dates are filling in quickly. Jump in today!
See-to-believe master bedroom with starlight ceiling and ultra-modern amenities
Incredible views and a false bookcase in the master bedroom
Private sauna with Bluetooth speakers and color changing lights
HUGE, custom marble shower. Floating vanity with spa-quality sinks and towels!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Mdn55
Yonkers, New York
“Four day businesses meeting”
Reviewed 12 October 2017 for a stay in October 2016

I attended a corporate retreat at this location. The facility is beautiful. I’ve never been more relaxed while engaged in work. Every amenity was flawless from available technology (WiFi, cell service, tv monitors for web conferencing, etc.) to areas to relax. The grounds are also well kept. There is a pool that looked pretty great, but it was closed for the season. We made all of our meals in house, but the location is close by to a scenic town that has many resources (restaurants, market, coffee shop, liquor/wine shop, etc). The area is also great for running, which is something I took advantage of each day I was there! I’d like to finish with a comment about management. The manager, Matt, was very attentive. Whenever we needed help using the a/v equipment for our work, he was happy to help with setup, which helped with the efficiency of our work. That was great because it created more time to use all of the great assets available. I hope my company chooses this location again in the future. I would go back with my family too. It doesn’t get much better than this place.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing