Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Alohilani$548
Hotels.com$400
Travelocity$400
ZenHotels.com$505
Tripadvisor$400
Orbitz.com$400
1,853 results
All reviews swell bar pool area waikiki beach ocean view beautiful hotel across the street lobby bar hot tub abc store pool staff guest services diamond head oceanfront room longboard jones oceanarium morimoto
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 May 2022 via mobile

From the very first phone call we made to set up reservations, everything has been taken care of as if we were royalty. Everyone on the staff has been exceptional. There’s definitely some stand outs like Alex the room’s manager, and Shade who is amazing with coordinating any of our needs. The hotel is clearly a five-star hotel with terrific amenities and the food is wonderful for the price package that’s included in our deal. This is the second time that I have stayed here and I can’t imagine staying anywhere else in Waikiki. It’s so close to the beach and the nightlife makes all the guests feel included and special.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2022

I enjoyed my experience with the Alohilani from the moment I made reservations till I left the property. I felt so supported and well taken care of. The discounts for kamaaina are INCREDIBLE and make a lovely staycation SUPER affordable. I will be back soon!

Date of stay: May 2022
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 May 2022

The hotel is fine, it's OK, it's adequate. The location is it's saving grace. Booked a partial ocean room. Prior to check in was offered the opportunity to pay for an upgrade to a better ocean view room. Paid the $45 extra per day. We waited over 40 minutes to check in. Clerk very eager to explain that I was getting a partial ocean view room. Yes, I know that and I have paid for an upgrade. That apparently get's you from a 10% ocean view to a 30% ocean view - from a tiny balcony on the side of the building and unfortunately you can't keep the sliding door open as birds fly in. We were on 23rd Floor. First night (having flown from Sydney overnight the night before) the lift is broken. We walked up 23 flights of stairs. At least good exercise but absolutely no communication or direction from staff. Housekeeping is only every other day. When I am at a hotel on vacation paying in excess of $400US a night, I want someone else to make my bed. Every day. Never seen a smaller bathroom but an alcove off bathroom was good to do hair/makeup. Location is terrific. Morimoto is wonderful as is Mamason. The pool is in shade a big part of the day due to the front tower block. I did express check out following the text message I received from hotel. Have not received an itemised account yet. Have emailed hotel requesting it and received an auto message saying they are busy and responses may take 3-5 days. That was over a week ago. Nothing and yet they have charged my Amex. No idea if charges are correct? Finally, other hotels we have stayed at have a real Hawaiian feel. With this hotel you could honestly be anywhere - it's generic and lacks that wonderful Hawaiin vibe.

1  Thank Kate J
Reviewed 5 May 2022

The location is perfect, across the street from the beach and an easy walk to all of the shopping and food Waikki has to offer. The room was clean and just what you need when you are spending all of your time either at the pool or the beach. My wife and I stay in the Premier Ocean View room and was worth every penny. We will be back there again. Thank you

Reviewed 4 May 2022

We paid a little over $400 per night. When we arrived, we were told that the cleaning service is only ever other day. When I requested clean towels the next day and that the trash be emptied, they brought 10 towels and did not take out the trash (in fact, the attendant literally walked over it to lay the towels on the bed). The next day, the maid came at 4:00 pm to clean the bathroom and the beds. She said, "since you are here in the room, do I need to fix the beds?' My response was since she took the tip we had left for her would she mind. So weird.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel