Started our stay in Hawaii at Pac Beach. A big and busy hotel with a fabulous oceanarium.
Upon early arrival (due to flights) we were disappointed to find that there were no early-check ins available.. so had to wonder around waikiki for an extra 4 hours whilst jetlagged, but as soon as check-in was available the front desk let us know!
Our room was on the 37th floor and partial ocean-view was basically a HUGE view of the beach on one side of the lanai and great mountain view on the other. Lanai big and spacious enough to sit out on and enjoy the view!
The room itself however was definitely in need of renovation, with old carpets and chipped paintwork, as well as the bathroom being nothing special! However for the money that we paid.. it was well worth it for the view and fairly spacious room! The light from the hall also becomes a bit of an issue at night, so we needed to cover the bottom of door to block light! The breakfast was FANTASTIC.. not only the surroundings (oceanarium restaurant) but the buffet itself was extensive and well worth the money! Highly recommend the bread and butter pudding!!!
Overall, if you are looking for something quiet or a really well kept hotel, such as the hilton..this is not the hotel for you.
But on the other hand if you are looking for a hotel that is within budget and value for money, this hotel is 1 minute from the beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named "Hottest hotel opening in 2018" by USA Today, Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Honolulu, Hawaii