My husband and I had heard negative reviews pertaining to 'bed bugs' and had some reservations about our upcoming stay at the Pacific Beach Hotel. I contacted management via letter prior to our trip and was contacted before our arrival and welcomed upon our arrival by the Sr. Director of Sales, Leah Sherman. She assured us that we should fully expect a positive experience during our stay and requested that we contact her if we were not 100% satisfied, leaving us with her contact number. Our 8 night stay was wonderful. The location could not have been better as we chose not to rent a car and take tours with pickups at our hotel. We were withing walking distance to stores, places to get a quick bite to eat, as well as nicer restaurants. We really enjoyed our experience at the "Oceanarium" restaurant buffet. We were able to book tours right from Aloha VIP tours on site on the ground floor of the hotel. We were within walking distance of nightly entertainment on the streets of Waikaiki and across the street from the beach. I found the coin laundry convenient and the ABC store so close, replentished the few items I ran out of. The room itself was very adequate. Comfortable and clean with beautiful views of the ocean and for us Diamond Head. I found all the staff to be friendly and attentive. Our stay at the Pacific Beach Hotel was very positive and I would not hesitate to recommend it to my friends! Aloha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Poised to open as the hottest new resort in Hawaii in fall 2017, ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach will be a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Honolulu, Hawaii