The rooms are out-dated.There was mold in our bathroom.They only change your bed sheets on request.There is no late night room key check,so anyone has access.Somehow this hotel has a rating of 3 stars its more like a 2 star.The only plus this hotel(but not the only hotel) has is that it is across the street from the beach.Spend your money elsewhere.One other thing the pool is very small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Named "Hottest hotel opening in 2018" by USA Today, Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is a modern and tranquil oasis in the heart of Waikiki that pays homage to Queen Lili‛uokalani's long-lasting heritage. Alohilani will welcome all guests into an unforgettable setting which blends Hawaii’s cultural heritage with an elegant contemporary style that’s uniquely... Aloha Chic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Beach Honolulu
- Hotel Pacific Beach
- Pacific Beach Hotel At Waikiki
- Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Honolulu, Hawaii