Stayed here for 3 nights last week and have to say I was expecting more. My wife and I booked a King bed, we got a queen, this was later resolved.
Don't get me wrong the building is beautiful, the beach access is great and the beach bar is excellent.
But on the down side, the rooms are very small, the security in the building is very very questionable, it has the worlds smallest swimming pool and the dining options are very limited.
The wireless internet hardly ever worked in the room and when I tried to get it fixed I was patched through to a support guy, who claims he could never hear me and just hung up, therefore the matter was never resolved.
As for the resort fee, what a rip off this is.
Would I stay here again, not a chance, will I recommend it to travelling friends, probably not!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort & Spa, in Waikiki Beach on Oahu, HI. Visit Moana Lani Spa; or host a wedding on our rooftop terrace, or a meeting in our 10,000sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Resort And Spa
- Moana Surfrider, a Westin Hotel Honolulu
- Westin Moana Surfrider
- Moana Surfrider Westin Resort
- Westin Honolulu
- Honolulu Westin
- Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa Honolulu, Hawaii