All reviews the free shuttle service baggage claim hnl airport nice pool rates
Reviewed 10 November 2018

Nice place to stay for a night. Chinese restaurant adjacent to Motel and frozen food available at he counter with a microwave oven. Too bad a bunch of idiots decided to party at the pool at 3 am with their stereo blasting.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Joe G, Manager at Pacific Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We ask that guests inform us of such disturbances so we may address them promptly. We are here to be of service.

Reviewed 4 November 2018 via mobile

Adequate accommodations, no frills, but convenient and reasonably priced. Located next to the airport, not a lot of restaurant choices nearby within walking distance (we didn’t rent a car.) Friendly and helpful staff!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Joe G, Manager at Pacific Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2018

Thank you for sharing your positive review about our inn and staff. We greatly appreciate it and hope to host you again one day!

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Stayed here as it was cheap, had parking (either around the building or on the street as the off street parking is quite hard to come by) and was super handy to the airport. Definitely more of a motel. There was a scary warewolf in the lobby - not sure if it's a Halloween thing or not. Staff were friendly. Stairs only to the 2nd and 3rd floor. Room was very basic but the aircon was strong and the wifi worked very well - as you'd expect if there's a router in each room. The bed was comfortable enough. The fan and main light are both turned on from the same wall switch. I couldn't turn the light off to leave the fan running in fear of the pulling the fan off the ceiling in an attempt to pull the cord which seemed to be the light switch. My room only had a fridge and no microwave.

I was going to have a shower towards the end of my stay but when I went to take one, no water would come out. In fact, the hot water tap had been completely open for the entire time I was there (and who knows how much longer) and yet there was still no water. It was too late to bother about.

The aircon was strong but also very loud. I turned my unit off but even then, the noise of the units from other rooms was very loud and I needed noise cancelling headsets to be able to sleep. Not to mention the aircraft and car noise as the place is situated close to the end of one of the runways.

If all you plan on doing is sleeping (with the help of earplugs), then this place may suffice. Otherwise look to avoid it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Joe G, Manager at Pacific Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us. The team at Pacific Marina Inn takes our reviews very seriously. Our General Manager would like to speak with you further regarding these concerns. Please contact our GM at (808) 836-1131 to discuss what we can do to help.

Reviewed 25 October 2018

This place is a dump! It isn't a HOTEL, its a MOTEL! When we drove up to the location we were shocked. Tried to cancel our reservation but they were going to charge us the full price. WAY over priced and crappy. We almost slept in our car.
There was a mini fridge and microwave in the bathroom, just in case you want a bite to eat while you take a dump! Thankfully, we only had one night and we were outta there.

Room tip: Stay somewhere else if you want a good room
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Joe G, Manager at Pacific Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us. The team at Pacific Marina Inn takes our reviews very seriously. Our new remodeled rooms will provide fridge and microwave access in a more desirable location. We wish you happy travels.

Reviewed 17 October 2018 via mobile

My stay was short, and I didn’t spend much time at the inn itself due to the gathering I attended each day. But the staff was very, very helpful, kind, and knowledgeable. The cleaning staff did an excellent job, and I came back each day to a very tidy room with a newly made bed and fresh towels.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Joe G, Manager at Pacific Marina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team. Thank you for visiting and sharing your wonderful review. We hope to see you again for a future visit!