A modern updated hotel in a great location with all the modern conveniences a traveler may need. I really cannot fault the hotel with it's price range and in comparison to other retro 1970's hotels along the strip, you're getting much more value for your money.
I find the room sufficient with a stand up shower, the internet was complimentary and fast, the air conditioning working great, the bed is very comfortable and the room is clean. Coffee machine, a microwave, a mini fridge, iron and ironing board in room are great addition which offers the modern traveler flexibility and independence.
There is a gym, but I did not get a chance to use it, the small pool is a welcome addition to cool down after a long, wonderful day sight seeing etc.
Plenty of food options around the hotel to suit all budget. Beach is literally a block away.
Very pleased with my one week stay here and would sure to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach puts you within minutes of Waikiki Beach and the many exciting attractions in Oahu, Hawaii. Walk to the beach and experience surfing, SUP boarding, and may other fun activities. 623 guestrooms and suites are available including both king and double queen guestrooms. These well designed rooms include a mini-refrigerator, microwave, 46" HDTV with premium cable, and complimentary WiFi internet access. Some rooms feature a view of the city or beach. Most rooms have a balcony with seating where you can enjoy the beautiful Hawaiian cityscape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ohana Waikiki West Honolulu
- Ohana West Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Waikiki Beach Honolulu, Hawaii