The hotel room was upgraded to an ocean view by someone in reservations. The view was spectacular.
We rented a car and felt the conceirge desk would have preferred that we book our tours through their services, not very helpful at all.
Best advice we received was from our rent a car agent at the airport. Three wonderful places for dining were recommended. Also, used the Internet, Trip Advisor for other places to see & dine.
Breakfast @ the hotel was $30 pp and dinner $60 pp. A bit pricy.
Do not go @ Christmas, it drizzeled everyday except one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha! Mahalo for considering The Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki. We are conveniently located in the epicenter of Waikiki and are steps away from the famous Waikiki Beach. We are surrounded by shops and restaurants for you to browse and enjoy. We know you will enjoy your visit, and are looking forward to seeing you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Imperial Hawaii Resort at Waikiki reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Hotel Honolulu
- The Imperial Hawaii Hotel
- Hawaii Imperial
- Imperial Hawaii Honolulu
- Imperial Waikiki
- Imperial Hotel Waikiki
- Imperial Of Waikiki
- The Imperial Hawaii Resort At Waikiki Honolulu