US$ 493
Hotels.com
US$ 378
US$ 309
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 342/night.

US$ 355
US$ 309
US$ 468
US$ 310
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 377/night.

The Modern Honolulu(Honolulu)
US$ 294
US$ 304
US$ 227
US$ 278
US$ 232
1,550 results
All reviewsacross the streetthe hilton hawaiian villageala moana blvdwithin walking distancelaundry roomparking feeminute walkpriced hotelred lobstercoffee makerper nightpearl harbourconvenient locationan older hotelbeds were comfortablefree internetmini fridge
Reviewed 5 April 2018

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Wendy B, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Wendy B, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I am mobility limited and there was not any parking close to the door for me at all. As a matter of fact, I was abruptly told that parking is around the corner in spaces 9 through 45. Even though $20 was paid per night to park, I was made to walk more than the buildings length to get there. I am used t shuttles and or transportation to and from hotels, perhaps not at the Ramada. My 1st time here. The Timeshare people will shuttle you to their presentation, and keep you longer than you want, but not to the mall, airport, beach, etc.

Dear Chante,

We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our parking and transportation. We do give preference to our guests that have disability challenges that have the proper placard. We also have shuttle transportation to and from the airport with outside companies at a cost, as well as shuttles to our outlet mall in Waikele. We are in walking distance to the nearest mall, Ala Moana Center, as well as Waikiki beach and Ala Moana Beach Park. Should you choose not to walk, there is public bus transportation. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Wendy B.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Well this is our 9th visit to Honolulu and the first to the Ramada. Well this is the worst hotel I have ever experienced. Total lack of interest in their jobs that I have ever come across and being gold with Wyndham has no value at all. This is our 2nd night and we come back to the room and it has not been cleaned. It is an extremely old hotel and desperately needs a good clean all over. Air conditioning is lousy. Lucky it is not summer. But I have stayed in older hotels and had a great time. You can just feel that the staff are totally disinterested in their jobs or are extremely unhappy either way it delivers an unpleasant experience for the guests

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Wendy B, Manager at Ramada Plaza by Wyndham Waikiki, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Julie,
I am very sorry to hear that you and your family were dissatisfied with your stay recently, especially from our staff and the rooms. I will share your concerns with management and we will keep on working to improve. Our housekeeping team provides daily cleaning and probably did not reach your room by the time you returned. As far as the condition of our rooms, there are plans to renovate soon. We hope you will give us another chance in the future.

Wendy B

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I decided a few months ago to have my 50th birthday in Hawaii and for me it had to be Honolulu. So 5-0 in Hawaii five-0 it was. I chose the Ramada because as a Wyndham member it offered me a great location and a reasonable cost. The hotel has been renovated in recent years and was in good shape when I stayed there. We had the 2 queen beds jr suite and the room was very large and had a the kitchenette if you wanted to save a few dollars on your stay. The beds were very comfortable and we even had a bit of a view. The bathroom could have been a little larger, but was manageable. I would definitely stay there again. The staff at the hotel were all friendly and helpful.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Aloha Tod!
Mahalo for recently staying with us in celebration of your 50th birthday! We appreciate your feedback on our friendly staff and that you enjoyed the Jr. Suite with partial ocean views, kitchenette, and just overall roomier. Thank you for being a Wyndham Reward member and being loyal to the brand. We look forward to your return again, give us a call when you're ready to celebrate your birthday again! :)

Warmest regards,