We stayed at this hotel from April 7-15, our stay was great for a family of four, our children are 10 and 12. The hotel room was perfect with the kitchenette and the extra bedroom by itself. The rooms were big and didn't feel cramped, when I booked, it stated that renovations were been done on the hotel, so it wasn't a surprise. We were right across from the elevators and didn't hear any noise at all, our room was clean and bright and we would definitely stay here again. This hotel was very clean throughout, nice pool area and the staff was always friendly and helpful. Great location, wasn't busy and noisy and the pool area wasn't too crowded that you couldn't get a chair, everytime we needed to BBQ there was no wait, BBQ's were clean and well kept. I have nothing bad to say about this hotel except they should include the amenity fee in the cost of the booking, we would stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Honolulu, Hawaii