This was by far the worst hotel I've stayed at. It would be fine if we were 18 year old spring-breakers looking for a place to crash, but it is in no way a place to vacation at. The front of the hotel was under maintenance or construction so it was blocked by scaffolding (which is okay), however they also wrapped the scafolding with caution tape, which made the hotel look like a murder crime scene.
The first room we were taken to smelled like wet dog and fish. The view from one of the room overlooked an entire balcony of trash. I was very misguided by the reviews... After being moved, our second room smelled okay, but overall the quality of everything from the sofa to the bed covers were very poor. Our room was SO small the bed literally took up the entire space. You had to shimmy around the bed to get to the other side
The service was average at the front desk. However, I must say, the bell boy who helped us move the luggage was very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately by the 2nd night of our 5 night stay, we ended up asking for a refund (through Costco, where we booked it) and moved to the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy spectacular views of Diamond Head, the blue Pacific, or the Honolulu city lights. Well-suited to families and centrally located in a quiet residential neighborhood just over one block from famous Waikiki beach, this resort offers relaxed island-style living in spacious one and two-bedroom suites with complete kitchens and private lanais. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aston Waikiki Sunset reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Hotel Honolulu
- Resort Quest Waikiki Sunset
- Waikiki Sunset Hotel
- Aston Waikiki Sunset Honolulu, Hawaii